Tibetan Lama Calling All Hardcore Witches, Wizards, Mayan Magicians, Djedi Monks, Druids, Shamen, Spiritual Fluffy Bunnies, Light Workers, Energy Weavers, Earth Fairies and Star Beings of all kinds

  • Sarah Phim
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2009

      Tibetan Geshe Lama Ahbay Rinpoche.

                  Calling all Of Britain's Hardcore Witches, Wizards,  Mayan Magicians, Djedi Monks, Druids, Shamen, Spiritual Fluffy Bunnies, Light Workers, Energy Weavers, Earth Fairies and Star Beings of all kinds for some serious ceremonies this summer in The Traveling Tibetan Temple please come and join hands, hearts, energies and power with us in the name of Peace.
                If you cant come yourself please forward this message on to your energetic network as a link in the chain of Destiny for those that are destined to be physically present supported by the energy of those that made it possible.

           http://geshelamaahbayrinpoche.com/index.html  I also made a gateway page http://adoptamonk.com/ as its easier to remember, but the address needs to be put in the address bar as I haven't got it onto Google yet.

                         The first ceremonies are on 5-6-7 June in Dorset at The Green Tara Gathering would be awesome if you could come, If you cant make it on these dates keep checking back on the tour page for updates or even better join the mailing list (promise I wont send you heaps of mail), when I first told my friend Geshe Lama Ahbay Rinpoche (he is one of the big Tibetan reincarnated Lama's, master of metaphysics etc) about Britain magical sub culture and how similar it was to The Tibetan Occult landscape with our dragons and magical beings he was so excited it was an aspect of Britain he hadn't heard of, then of course I said if he would consider coming to Britain how much all the people I knew would love to take part in some Puja's (rituals) with him he was delighted, though he is always blissed out its hard to gauge his levels of bliss, but  the thought of coming to Britain and meeting all kinds of magical people sent him into an ecstatic  state, at 2.30am he was onto the phone to a Tibetan costume maker in India ordering amazing costumes of skeletons and magical masks so he could show everyone the Cham Dance, next he was arranging for 4 of his monks, including an astrologer to come and dance with him and the plan has gone up and up, he's coming soon and I promised him lots of lovely magical people, so please come and make some magic with him. He will also be at many of the summer festivals so if your at any of them check out The Traveling Tibetan Temple and pop in for a Chai and a chat.

      Thank You Very Much For This Moment Of Eternity,
      Blessings Be Upon You,

                    Love Sarah And Geshe Lama Ahbay Rinpoche

                                                 .