Oriana on Hitchcock

  • zapdingo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2004

      Andrea wrote:

      Oh My God!!
      How is it possible to take seriously Oriana ????
      (Here in Italy we stopped to do it more or less twenty years ago...)

      A long time ago I read a book with some of her interviews. She came across as very arrogant. There was, however, an interesting observation on Mr. Alfred Hitchcock. She said that her meeting with him made her realise that Mr. Hitchcock was in fact a bad, bad man, who took pleasure in scaring other people, and that his sadistic desire to terrify others was what propelled him to make his movies - which are, in my opinion, wonderful nevertheless.

      Bryan

      Do you Yahoo!?