Re: The Campaign Against the Spirit

    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2009

      > If Michael students can't meet the challenge of the times who can or will? We are meant to stand in the world with courage and lead. d

      Oh absolutely, Dottie; you know the insurgents, rebels, heretics and outlaws of today are the rulers of tomorrow; it's been like that throughout history. The problem is, though, that when the movement finds comfort and ease and influence and power and so forth, it becomes corrupted too, it looses some purity. So the tactical retreat to the woods and the jungles is not only because of attacks and oppressions from governments and opponents, but also for the sake of purification. That's why I say we should camoufage ourselves like The Invisible People in the Emerald Forest and read Steiner in the trees.