R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Oriana Fallaci calls out to Eurabia

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2004
      Oh My God!!
      How is it possible to take seriously Oriana ????
      (Here in Italy we stopped to do it more or less twenty years ago...)
      But...there are also interesting parallelism between present Oriana's
      obsession for Islam and WC-PLANs. for RS's "racism"......
      Both of them act exactly as children of the Lie's Spirit.
      Both of them (Oriana and WCPLANS) are used to pervert
      quotes,references,facts in order to follow "perinde ac cadaver" their
      preconceived "ideas" and so on.( I know that there should be much more to
      say but "remixing shit" is not a pleasant investigation..........).
      Hi listmates we see here how Ahri's tools use more or less the same
      weapons... What a lack of creativity!!!
      A.