Maps

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 11:04 PM
      Here's a useful map when reading Rudolf Steiner's lectures; it shows how Europe looked in 1911:

      It ain't like the good ol' days no more, but that can be changed very soon, you'll see:

      After that, we can change it a lot more. all we need to do is make people swear oaths of allegiance and promise to bear arms and take orders in a very holy Jesuit-inspired ritual; I've heard rumors that they do that in some countries and that it helps, so why not give it a try.

      Cheers,