Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Good Auric Star

    Message 1 of 188 , May 1, 2009
      Hi Sue, thanks for your considerations on the Auric Star. I'm working on how it is that I can bring things from what seems abstract to an understanding within me.

      All good things,

      Message 188 of 188 , May 8, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

        > Ottmar, we  had the good fortune to have Ehrenfried's
        > original painting of the heart that is mentioned in the
        > lecture: he stated that if one did not understand anything
        > he said if they would but just ponder the painting they
        > would understand. I walked up to the painting and just
        > began sobbing for some strange reason. I have a photo
        > of the painting and will put it in my photo part on AT.
        > I want to have it professionaly photographed and put to
        > the proper size for all future conferences as it is quite incredible.
        >
        > All good things,
        > Dottie

        Dottie, is this the same photo you posted here recently,
        in one of your messages? I couldn't find it in the photo
        section. Please let us know where we can find it!

        Thanks,
        Jenny