Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Earth as Sun 2

    Message 1 of 188 , May 1, 2009
      Okay, friends, this painting below, Majestas Domini is the painting used on the final page of Peter Selg's book. Interesting to note is that this figure within in which Christ stands is the exact shape that Frank Chester works with as well:

      Message 188 of 188 , May 8, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

        > Ottmar, we  had the good fortune to have Ehrenfried's
        > original painting of the heart that is mentioned in the
        > lecture: he stated that if one did not understand anything
        > he said if they would but just ponder the painting they
        > would understand. I walked up to the painting and just
        > began sobbing for some strange reason. I have a photo
        > of the painting and will put it in my photo part on AT.
        > I want to have it professionaly photographed and put to
        > the proper size for all future conferences as it is quite incredible.
        >
        > All good things,
        > Dottie

        Dottie, is this the same photo you posted here recently,
        in one of your messages? I couldn't find it in the photo
        section. Please let us know where we can find it!

        Thanks,
        Jenny