Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Earth as Sun 2

    Message 1 of 188 , May 1, 2009
      Sue, what do you mean by Auric Star?

      All good things,

      --- On Fri, 5/1/09, Sue Mohler <xochinesecresteds@...> wrote:
      From: Sue Mohler <xochinesecresteds@...>
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Earth as Sun 2
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 3:57 PM

      Hi All -
      Dottie, I have read with interest the excerpts of the Countess'
      Conversation. I cannot recall where I read it...I think it may have been
      a Prokofieff book, but I remember reading that we already have our "Good
      Auric Star" within our hearts...? Do you have any insights on this? I
      have not been able to find the reference.
      Thanks
      Sue Mohler

      dottie zold wrote:

> [...]

      > what substance kept the primeval fire alight, for where there is fire
      > there must first be substance, and so the primeval fire is not the
      > beginning which produces original life out of itself. Rudolf Steiner
      > replied: ‘No, it is different – it is not so in this case. On earth
      > there has to be material for fire to burn. But the primeval fire burns
      > spontaneously; it is its own substance and being! Substance only came
      > later and was added to the Fire’.
      >
      > I: ‘then is the primeval sun of Ptolemy, which he perceived in the
      > centre of the earth as the creative ground of the world, the golden
      > fairyland Shambhalla’?
      >
      > Rudolf Steiner: ‘Yes – and midnight conceals it’.
      >
      > Then I presented Rudolf Steiner with the diagram (next page) and
      > asked: ‘Can one draw it like this’? He answered: ‘Yes, one can do
      that’.

      > ‘The festivals’, I said, ‘are always at the points where a new
      > spiritual current enters in and relieves an old one. The Father is
      > succeeded by the Son and the latter is succeeded by the powers of the
      > Holy Spirit’. Rudolf Steiner then asked me what I called the three
      > uppermost points and I answered that they were assigned to Easter,
      > Pentecost and St. John’s Day. Then I stopped because I did not know
      > what to call the lower point on the right and the one at the bottom.
      > He pointed to the lowest apex: ‘What do you call this’?
      >
      > ‘The journey of Faust to the Mothers’, I answered.
      >
      > ‘Yes’, said Rudolf Steiner, ‘on November 9’, and added: ‘And
      here, on
      > 24 September, the Festival of Persephone was celebrated by the Greeks’.
      >
      > I then put several questions connected to what had been spoken about
      > during the last few days, and which could not be separated from it in
      > my view. I only wish to recount a few of these questions here, ones
      > which might provide confirmation to one or other of us who are
      > investigating these things further. Rudolf Steiner asked me if I had
      > any further questions and I showed him my calculations in astronomy
      > and voiced my opinion as follows: ‘A completely new astronomy is
      > developing which has nothing at all to do with what one calls
      > astronomy today. I do not dare to work further on that until I know if
      > what I am writing is true’.
      >
      > Rudolf Steiner: ‘If you experience these things you have, then they
      > will be true. You only have to be quite sure in yourself, quite
      > selflessly true’. And, only audible to spirit ears, he added: ‘Because

      > these truths can only be experienced in selflessness’.
      >
      > I: ‘You told me Christ is the Divine Ego. So, is the earth the
      > physical body of Christ, the etheric world His etheric body and the
      > astral world His astral body?
      >
      > Rudolf Steiner: ‘Yes, of course’.
      >
      > I: ‘I see many things but, without having asked you, I surely cannot
      > say, for instance, that in the slag of cooled moon craters the dead
      > fire-forces of God’s adversaries are crouching and wrangling with
      Him’?

      > Rudolf Steiner: ‘Why do you not like to say so, if you experience it
      > in that way’?
      >
      > ***
      >
      > When Rudolf Steiner was with us the previous time he had said
      > something which had occupied me a great deal, since here on earth one
      > can close an inner door, but in the spiritual world it is different:
      > ‘On Sirius one hears everything that people think’. I studied all I
      > could to gain a grasp of the identity of Sirius. Mythology only
      > revealed that it was the star of Zarathustra, and stands as Isis in
      > the constellation of the Dog. Neither did the Astronomical Course (The
      > Relationship of the Diverse Branches of Natural Science to Astronomy)
      > give me any information about the secrets of Sirius. Then I thought
      > that I should tackle this question from a different angle and
      > formulated it according to my own ideas as follows: Where is the
      > centre in which all human suffering and all human joy in heaven and in
      > the cosmos can be perceived? Then the answer sounded in my soul: it is
      > His heart – the heart of Jesus – Zarathustra in the earth’s depths
      of
      > midnight. I asked Rudolf Steiner about this and he said: ‘Sirius is
      > the heart of Jesus-Zarathustra and is in the depths of the earth’.
      > ‘The heart is in the deep’, said Jacob Boehme: in the depths of his
      > heart man also attains to the other Heart, which would bear with him
      > all his suffering and all his joy. Then Rudolf Steiner drew a simple
      > sketch and spoke slowly for me to take it down in writing: ‘Sirius is
      > the world-thought which Christ produces out of His Heart – therefore
      > it is to be found within the earth’. He drew a curve to represent the
      > earth and wrote on it, ‘Metabolism and fulfillment’, as though the
      > thoughts issuing from the Heart of Christ, that is from the sun, are
      > sent through Sirius to the centre of the earth, where they obtain
      > their fulfillment by means of metabolism.
      >
      > ***
      >
      > Rudolf Steiner also spoke to me at that time about ‘Creation out of
      > nothing’. I noted down the following: the interior of the earth
      > consists of gold, in which the highest hierarchy weaves. This interior
      > became dark: and Christ departed from the sun and, as the Saviour,
      > entered the golden centre of the earth. So is this new Creation a gift
      > to the earth out of nothingness, out of the hollow spaces within the
      > sun? For the solid earth – this body of the Gods – died at the moment
      > of Golgotha. Has a new Holy Host now been sent down from the hollow
      > space of the sun?
      >
      > Rudolf Steiner answered: ‘Not out of the hollowness, for that is
      > ‘nothingness’ isn’t it, the opposite of ‘somthingness’. The new
      Holy
      > Host issues forth from the reality behind the emptiness’.
      >
      > I: ‘And will the mineral slag of the divine corpse become the vessel
      > which begins to shine? Will all the mineral parts of the earth shine –
      > or will a part of it remain behind, dark and unredeemed’?
      >
      > Rudolf Steiner said: ‘All substance will be redeemed’. I then asked if

      > the moons of the planets will also be redeemed and he answered: ‘They
      > are the refuse, yet they will also be redeemed – all substance will be
      > redeemed’.
      >
      > I: ‘Is there any waste matter apart from the moons’? Rudolf Steiner:
      > ‘Yes, that will remain, but later on that too will be redeemed’. And
      > then, with great seriousness: ‘If everything were not to be redeemed,
      > that would mean that Ahriman would have triumphed. All substance will
      > gradually be redeemed after a very long time. If anything should be
      > lost, then Ahriman would be the victor’!
      >
      > I said: ‘I am also looking for the relationship of the Demiourgos
      > (world creator) to Ahriman’. He replied: ‘The Demiourgos is, so to
      > say, the young Ahriman’.
      >
      > I: ‘His building material is the mineral’? Rudolf Steiner nodded and I

      > continued: ‘And when the Demiourgos meets the Christ will this mineral
      > then become the Holy Grail?
      >
      > Rudolf Steiner: ‘Yes, that is correct’.
      >

      > /"If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the
      > human being who bears destiny unshaken."/ Rudolf Steiner
      >

      > __._,_._

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:anthroposophy_tomorrow-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:anthroposophy_tomorrow-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • write3chairs
      Message 188 of 188 , May 8, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

        > Ottmar, we  had the good fortune to have Ehrenfried's
        > original painting of the heart that is mentioned in the
        > lecture: he stated that if one did not understand anything
        > he said if they would but just ponder the painting they
        > would understand. I walked up to the painting and just
        > began sobbing for some strange reason. I have a photo
        > of the painting and will put it in my photo part on AT.
        > I want to have it professionaly photographed and put to
        > the proper size for all future conferences as it is quite incredible.
        >
        > All good things,
        > Dottie

        Dottie, is this the same photo you posted here recently,
        in one of your messages? I couldn't find it in the photo
        section. Please let us know where we can find it!

        Thanks,
        Jenny