Re: Earth as Sun 2

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 188 , May 1, 2009
      I am not sure where you are. Are you looking for the way into the core?
      The way to the core goes through Old Saturn, Old Sun, Old Moon, and Old Mars which is the first half of Earth.
      The circle in the following figure have the planets in the same sequence as your tower, but the star has the planets in the sequence of the planetary periods, starting with Saturn and ending in Saturn (Vulcan).

      circleofsevenplanets

           Planetary Cycles
      When we reach Vulcan we reach the state of Archai, and the following Planetary Cycle is our Sun Cycle reaching the state of Spirit of Form.

      /Kim

      > Okay, Kim, something like this:
      >
      > 18. The Planetary Ziggurat
      > The ziggurats, or observation towers, of the Chaldeans rise in seven spiral terraces and signify the astral sphere composed of the sidereal agencies of the seven sacred planets. In its ascent to the gods the regenerated soul climbs the spiral pathway, returning to each of the planetary spirits the respective soul qualities they had originally bestowed. MPH (Manly P. Hall dz)
      >
      > Now, the issue becomes that either we have to consider another ziggurat going down, or we would have to consider the ...see I think this is where the 3.5 swirls of the snake are involved...it has to do with the core, the center, having gone into the center of a thing: one represents the light the other the dark.
      >
      > It's kinda like the tree that is above ground and the tree that is below...one is dependent upon the other, just as our angel is dependent upon us and us upon our angel. We have a personal karma and then there is the world karma we are looking at. I am struggling to articulate the innerness of the battle that is not of this epoch's task as much as it will be of the future....however if we are going to be looking at the ultimate goal of the earth to become a star and the heart as well, then it seems to mean that we would do well to consider the magnitude of the endeavor before us as Michaelites. If ultimately, and it is spoken of in interesting terms, if ultimately the Flesh will become Word, and we heard these words spoken of by our teacher, then what we are willing to develop now, sincerely looking at the task and a willingness to attempt our exercises and the attributes past talking about them and developing our own selves in accordance, can have grave
      > consequences for the future if we do not undertake a committment to spiritual science as an initiatic path of soul organ development.
      >
      > All good things,
      > Dottie
      >

      > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner

    • write3chairs
      Message 188 of 188 , May 8, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

        > Ottmar, we  had the good fortune to have Ehrenfried's
        > original painting of the heart that is mentioned in the
        > lecture: he stated that if one did not understand anything
        > he said if they would but just ponder the painting they
        > would understand. I walked up to the painting and just
        > began sobbing for some strange reason. I have a photo
        > of the painting and will put it in my photo part on AT.
        > I want to have it professionaly photographed and put to
        > the proper size for all future conferences as it is quite incredible.
        >
        > All good things,
        > Dottie

        Dottie, is this the same photo you posted here recently,
        in one of your messages? I couldn't find it in the photo
        section. Please let us know where we can find it!

        Thanks,
        Jenny