Re: Earth as Sun 2

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 188 , May 1, 2009
      The Hexagram do tell the relation between above and below, it's one of the oldest illustrations of that.

      The Mother is Sophia the Third Æon following Plato, and Jahve in old Steiner lectures about the Gnostic Doctrines. In this he writes that Virgin Sophia cast desire from her into the physical world, Achamod. This is the same as the Ahrimanic spirits which Michael cast down into the world. So you can say the the physical aspect of Sophia is Ahriman.

      The Luciferic spirits comes from the Father and are necessary as opposites of the Ahrimanic spirits. The Son of Man is Jesus, and Christ is the Son of God and the EGO of Jesus (four levels higher as mans ego is higher than the physical).

      It's not Ahriman which sits in Earth, it's the Ahrimanic spirits Michael cast down on Earth.

      What is the Ahrimanic Spirits? It's always a good idea to see the two robbers on each side of Christ, with Ahriman on the left and Lucifer on the right.

      If we look at the sun system we have Mercury with the Arch Angels, Venus with the Angels, Earth with Man. From Venus and in we have the Luciferic spirits, but what do we have from Mars and out?
      On mars we have the real Ahrimanic spirits in spirit form (where Buddha went), they will become Man on the New Jupiter, and they were created on the Old Sun, by the spirits who lived through the development as man at that time. On Jupiter the spirits who were created on the Old Moon, by the spirits who where men then, lives in spirit form, and they will become men on the New Venus, and lastly on Saturn the Spirits who unknowingly by man, are created now by us, live.

      circleofsevenplanets

      Planetary Cycles

      When the Ahrimanic beings are incarnated they gives form to the physical world, which were us created on Old Saturn. These Ahrimanic Spirits are also called Elementals.

      So the Ahrimanic spirits lie from Mars and out and the Luciferic from Earth and in. This corresponds nicely with the Akasha Chronicles where the heaviest elements where separated first.

      When we develop our Consciousness soul we are developing these Ahrimanic Spirits to become Men on the New Jupiter, building the new Sun system. They will then relate to us as we to the Angels of today.

      Love,
      Kim

      > Kim, I think the egg shape would be more appropriate for what we are about to attempt. I see the triangles but I cannot really tell their relationship in regards to 'as above also below' in a lawful form....what I mean by that is that each has to have its corresponding part to the one above and the one below: for example, we would have to see that which correlates with Ahriman above, Spirits of Personality, in the heavenly sphere, and the Ahriman at the core of the earth... in the same sense that the planets rotate around one another and within one another, and their points meet at their furthest reaches...I imagine we could also find where they meet others at various points on the arc however that would take us a bit afar from where we are aiming: planet becoming sun/star, heart becoming a sun/star.
      >
      > I have a point I have been trying to figure out how to say and it is something I recently read from a Rabbi regarding the idea that there were four couples....four partners who came forth, not just Adam and Eve. And so when I think on this I am also reminded of the four chambers of the heart....and the four ways of Sufiism, Islam being the most outer of the shell. For me this is all relating to the earth/heart becoming a star/sun. And then believe it or not I find myself at Scntlgy.If we consider their founders concerns we are looking at the 'beings of the earth planet' all of his books seem to be speaking to this dilema....and ultimately as we will read in an 'Esoteric Conversation' from the memoir of Countess Johanna Keyserlingk that is found in The Interior of the Earth book Ahriman wins if any substance is left unredeemed....I shall also share a portion from Adolf Arenson that speaks to this very issue as well. I think once understood either one
      > girds oneself up against a depression that can set in or one falls into a depression as one is faced with the enormity of the task before us. As a Manichean I can see it no other way.
      >
      > Love,
      > Dottie
      >
      > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner

    • write3chairs
      Message 188 of 188 , May 8, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

        > Ottmar, we  had the good fortune to have Ehrenfried's
        > original painting of the heart that is mentioned in the
        > lecture: he stated that if one did not understand anything
        > he said if they would but just ponder the painting they
        > would understand. I walked up to the painting and just
        > began sobbing for some strange reason. I have a photo
        > of the painting and will put it in my photo part on AT.
        > I want to have it professionaly photographed and put to
        > the proper size for all future conferences as it is quite incredible.
        >
        > All good things,
        > Dottie

        Dottie, is this the same photo you posted here recently,
        in one of your messages? I couldn't find it in the photo
        section. Please let us know where we can find it!

        Thanks,
        Jenny