Re: Earth as Sun 2

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 188 , May 1, 2009
      Dear Dottie,
      I used the standard definitions of the Heavenly and Earthly triangles.
      Lucifer and Ahriman was inserted following Steiners description of the
      scene at Golgotha with Christ between Ahriman (blue) to the left and
      Lucifer (red) to the right, also in correspondence with the Kabbalah. If
      there are something we don't understand, it should be possible to ask.
      The triangle with Adam Kadmon as the Androgyne splitting in Eve and
      Adam, representing the Androgyne Son, and the Father, and Mother
      principle on Earth, I thought was a nice illustration.
      Kim

      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      > Dear Kim, before we go any further lets talk about responsibilities.
      We can have studies and understandings but they have to relate to
      responsibilities as far as I can see it. So no matter what diagram or
      schematic we come with, if we don't understand or speak on the reason
      why then really we will just be playing catch up. This is what comes to
      me in the last few days. We have a great responsibility and this is why
      all streams now meet in Anthroposophy: they can not do it alone.

      > All good things,
      > Dottie
      >
      > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the
      human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner

      the thought. I had/have a discussion in a Rosicrucian group around
      Trinity versus Duality, where the Duality is the manifestation of the
      One in his Creation, Adam Kadmon in Adam & Eva. And, of cause, the usual
      thought about why Steiner didn't tell much about Eva.

      > We are in the start of the development of Man, Eva and Adam represents
      the extreme feminine and extreme masculine, with nothing in common. The
      development on Earth is to find the equilibrium, Love, to unify the
      extremes. This equilibrium is represented through Adam 2, Christ Jesus.

      > If we see this as the Earthly triangle we have:
      >

      > Lucifer and Ahriman are the goodly powers which in heaven are good,
      but on Earth are kind of evil, if they are not in equilibrium. The Son
      of Man is our development, and if the ones like Lazarus/John and
      Magdalene hadn't been, Christ could not have incarnated.

      > We have the Heavenly triangle:
      >

      > And together we get:
      >

      > Why are they evil on Earth and not in Heaven? What is giving us
      problems on Earth? What did Michael throw down to Earth? If we
      concentrate on Sophia, which are the positive female aspect in heaven,
      the Mother, she is bound by the Ahrimanian spirits, as she had them with
      her from the Old Moon and they were part of her. They are also part of
      us and when we succeeds in our fight against Ahriman, that is developing
      our Consciousness soul, the Ahrimanian spirits, she is freed. This is
      the fight against Dualism for Love.

      > Sophia is bound in our Earth, as the Ahrimanian spirits in their
      lowest form is binding the physical molecules together, they are the
      atomic forces giving form to the universe, and the biggest concentration
      here are in the center.

      > Love,
      > Kim
      >

      > --- In anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com, dottie zold
      dottie_z@ wrote:

      > > Dear Kim, we shall begin anew if we shall.
      > >
      > > Here is a wonderful image of the Christ at the center of the Earth
      freeing Sophia by Rembrandt.

      > > If we are going to look for Sophia and we are going to understand
      why we look for Sophia, it seems to me that we must up the ante. So for
      starters I offer this picture towards the goal of understand what sits
      at the center of the Earth that must reunite with the Sun.

      > > In all of this work we must include, or so it seems to me, we must
      hold this understanding that the Earth is transforming into a Star. What
      seems to happen though is that this gets lost in translation as an
      actual activity and what we human beings, and our karma, have to do with
      the element which lies within our own bodies: our human heart that is
      moving upward to create the etheric heart, wherein we meet this Christ
      and wherein we too, as the earth, as beings of the Earth period, will
      transform this heart into an actual sun. In order to do so it seems we
      must along this way develop the capacity to ray out Light. And herein
      lies the imaginative Word. Shall you join me?

      > > Love, Dottie
      > >
      > > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the
      human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner

    • write3chairs
      Message 188 of 188 , May 8, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

        > Ottmar, we  had the good fortune to have Ehrenfried's
        > original painting of the heart that is mentioned in the
        > lecture: he stated that if one did not understand anything
        > he said if they would but just ponder the painting they
        > would understand. I walked up to the painting and just
        > began sobbing for some strange reason. I have a photo
        > of the painting and will put it in my photo part on AT.
        > I want to have it professionaly photographed and put to
        > the proper size for all future conferences as it is quite incredible.
        >
        > All good things,
        > Dottie

        Dottie, is this the same photo you posted here recently,
        in one of your messages? I couldn't find it in the photo
        section. Please let us know where we can find it!

        Thanks,
        Jenny