Re: Meat-eating in the light of anthroposophy

    Message 1 of 65 , May 1, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Sue Mohler <xochinesecresteds@...> wrote:

      > I read that the Dalai Lama has said he tried to give up meat but
      > constitutionally he could not. He would get ill and his Drs. advised him
      > to eat meat...
      > Sue

      I don't believe it, but I guess anything's possible. Do you have evidence? In any case, it's impossible for someone to become ill because of *not* eating meat, assuming that their diet is reasonably nutritious.
      Frank
    • holderlin66
      Message 65 of 65 , May 11, 2009
        But you win the "Rudolf"
        (anthropop Oscar) for the worst poem written in the 5th post-Atlantis
        cultural
        age.

        Bradford comments;

        I accept that honor. I found that while Tarjei sent a juvenile missive,
        I thought, well I would respond in kind. I made as little effort as my
        poet pen pal Tarjei and I just wasn't in the mood to be as funny and
        full of sarcasm as I should have been. I apparently wasn't on my game,
        so I accept this award along with my other trophies for all my other
        pitiful performances and hope that there are still sloppy, crappy poets
        out there who can scale and overcome my sterling achievements. I look
        forward to the contests.