Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Sadam Hussein

  • Sue Mohler
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 21, 2009
      >Thanks for the welcome Frank...Jenny Craig is one of the pre packaged
      diets touted by the Hollywood celebrities as the sure way to lose
      weight...You see this mostly on TV...A Waldorf kid eh?? As far as
      paranoia goes I like the saying "You can't be paranoid when they're
      really after you". <VBG>
      All the best
      Sue

      Frank Thomas Smith wrote:
      Don't mind Tarjei, Sue. He sort of paranoid (can you be "sort of"
      paranoid?) where trolls (cyber-trolls, that is) are concerned. In fact,
      he probably invested the label. Besides, as long as you have two eyes in
      front of your head and only one in back, and are not particularly hairy,
      it may indicate that you are on the yellow brick road to A_Tism. So
      welcome (sort of) btw. Who's Jenny Craig?
      Frank