Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Christ as the Lord of Karma a close up Part V

  • Sue Mohler
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 20, 2009
      Tarjei wrote:
      > First class, that's fascinating. Does that mean you're learning
      exercises and practices that lead to clairvoyance, clairaudience and
      initiation beyond the suggestiolns given by RS in GA 10 (/Knowledge of
      the Higher Worlds And Its Attainment/) and elsewhere?
      If you are not familiar with Class then this is probably not the right
      forum to discuss the inner workings of the group. All lectures have said
      to be made public and I am sure you can find them at AT if you are
      interested.
      >Tarjei wrote:
      I just did a search on cards in the AT archives, and I found something
      about credit cards, plus something about masonic membership cards, but
      the only reference to /playing cards/ was from an old poem of mine,
      Opinions <http://uncletaz.com/poetry/opinions.html> .
      I really enjoyed your poem! You must be a collector of cookie jars eh?
      >Tarjei wrote:
      That hearing of whispering voices you mention seems creepy to me though.
      (Yes they have medication for it these days if you are literally hearing
      voices. I am also a Therapist) Having alien beings whisper to you or
      causing you to do automatic writing and so on is dangerous, because you
      never know when those unknowns make you do nasty things in your sleep (
      I am a big fan of Lilith...she gets blamed all the time. When I was at
      Spring Valley taking Foundation Year the group put on skits about the
      stages of consciousness...ours did Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve and I
      portrayed Lillith) like breaking and entering without remembering
      anything in the morning. It's like hypnotism, you could hypnotize easily
      manipulative souls to do something like that and bring you aoll the loot
      and then not remember anything, but if they suddenly regain their memory
      at the police station, you're in trouble. IMHO I would not allow anyone
      to hypnotize me...

      Below is the exerpt I was speaking of. I wasn't sure if you were
      discussing a book titled _Johnny Got his Gun._ As far as I know I have
      never been on this list before.
      All the best
      Sue