Re: Stoddard =Staudenmaier? = PLANS?

  • winters_diana
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 5, 2004
      >You're trying to conceal something important here: Stoddard's
      >criticism does *not* appear radically opposed to that of PLANS;
      >quite the contrary, it's strikingly similar.

      Oh, yes, Tarjei, as usual, I'm trying to "conceal" something, I'm an
      attacker on a mission, part of a conspiracy of evil forces or
      Retarded Beings conspiring against anthroposophy, Light of the
      World. You've got to read between the lines, I've included hidden
      messages in my posts which are only readable if you have
      supersensible vision :)

      I'm not interested in this discussion, actually. I can't speak for
      PLANS and I didn't read all that crap. I only glanced at those
      posts, read a few lines of each, enough to see that it was too
      screwball to be worth my time. Obviously neither PLANS nor any
      critic I know sets out to show anthroposophy as a Jewish plot linked
      to secret magical brotherhoods by which the Jew tries to "expand his
      influence organically." Stoddard may or may not have trivial facts
      about magical rituals correct, or where Steiner got them; I wouldn't
      know, I never read stuff like that. It destroys brain cells and
      obviously induces paranoia. You might consider taking a break from
      it yourself.
      Diana