Re: Ehrenfried Pfeiffer's Heart Lectures

  • ottmar12
    Message 1 of 188 , Apr 12, 2009
      Great, thank you Dottie. There must be at leat 3 heart lectures, according to one quote even four, however. Can you help with the rest , too? Thanks again. Ottmar

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold" <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ottmar, on this page here: http://www.anthroposophia.org/books1.html you will find the Heart Lecture by Ehrenfried Pfeiffer under Frank Chester's lecture content. I have 40 of these books I just ordered if you want to have one sent. You can order them from a Steiner book store, they are still in print as is the one on the Chymical Wedding.
      >
      > All good things,
      > Dottie
      >

      > In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "ottmar12" <ottmar12@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Is there anybody who can help with the heart lectures of Ehrenfried Pfeiffer? There are 3 or 4 of them, originally published in English and very hard to get here in Germany. Can anyone provide these lectures for this list? Are there more, unpublished lectures of him? Thank you.
      > > Ottmar

    • write3chairs
      Message 188 of 188 , May 8, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

        > Ottmar, we  had the good fortune to have Ehrenfried's
        > original painting of the heart that is mentioned in the
        > lecture: he stated that if one did not understand anything
        > he said if they would but just ponder the painting they
        > would understand. I walked up to the painting and just
        > began sobbing for some strange reason. I have a photo
        > of the painting and will put it in my photo part on AT.
        > I want to have it professionaly photographed and put to
        > the proper size for all future conferences as it is quite incredible.
        >
        > All good things,
        > Dottie

        Dottie, is this the same photo you posted here recently,
        in one of your messages? I couldn't find it in the photo
        section. Please let us know where we can find it!

        Thanks,
        Jenny