Re: Christ as the Lord of Karma a close up Part III

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2009

      It starts in chapter 15, where the relentless meeting of the character's confrontation with a bomb that has his destiny written on it. Events that come to meet us with our name on it comes to us and the main character watched it coming towards him in chapter 15.  Perhaps the bomb was made in some beautiful German dorf or town and carried by a truck and put together by some beautiful german women just like American factories and American women made the ammunition and bombs that were sent to others; and it is what Spiritual Science and near death experience understands as destiny coming to meet you. Steiner asked us to grasp that if a brick fell off a building, you had to imagine just how you ended up standing beneath such and such a building at such and such a moment when the brick fell and killed you. Steiner gives rich examples of the relentless intersection of how we call up our own destinies and meet our destinies.  It is not fate is karma and physics that humanity are afraid to address for fear of understanding the math and the love of the universe and why each life is so important to every human being on the earth.

      But here we are at the first full moon and the coming of Easter and we have before us the cosmic clock of destiny and the stars moving towards Easter as the full moon shines overhead.  The example of this segment of the novel is a clear Imagination of the Christ in the etheric regions of the threshold.  I know, I have experienced such potent Imaginations and Dalton Trumbo is stepping right into the most powerful validation of a threshold experience, a marvelous threshold experience that Steiner indicated that so many would experience as the Christ as the Etherically Resurrected Christ experience and the active participation of the physics of destiny and i am's anywhere and everywhere at any time in TIMES eternal womb, in the ZeitGeist, in the flow of Michael and the Christ Event flowing out of 1933 to 1939 as Trumbo calls forth the most despised and the most longed for events into the light of vivid literature.

      We are required as Michael students to recognize why the writer was blacklisted and why Obama is just another player in the world and why Dalton Trumbo evoked such antipathy. The antipathy and the political witch hunts that cost him his writers livelihood and forced him to leave his own country to live in Mexico and he was put in jail, and why this text continues to resonate so powerfully in the hearts of true seekers everywhere really has to do with his awakened insight, his Consciousness Soul revelation of the the active Etheric Christ working behind the scenes and just near the threshold of blunted and dulled human consciousness.

      The whole concept of the threshold of the Spiritual World and the events so near to every human consciousness stand before us in chapter 16.  The history of the novelist and the novel as well as the constant attacks from every side against anything to do with Michael and the Etheric Christ Being, let alone a richly woven Imagination of the Christ as the Lord of Karma that slipped into the American folk through a specific soul who was punished, imprisoned and hated for his anti-american stance, when in actual reality his was a tragic vision of the mighty workings of the human spirit caught at the threshold of the spiritual world, alone as no man should ever be, as alone and cornered as the soul of a human being IS who can call out to Christ.  And Christ comes, and Christ speaks as Krishna to Arjuna. Christ of the Fifth Gospel and Christ as the Lord of Karma.  As Oppenheimer knew he had unleashed the destroyer of worlds and opened up the vast inhumanity of humans in karma and the immense manichean Light and Anti-Light Logos force within the soul of man, Oppenheimer quoted the Bhagavad-Gita and named the site of the nuclear blast, Trinity after the Father-Son and Holy Ghost of a John Dunn poem.

      It is this amazing snapshot text that we can look upon as Easter once more approaches those in the Michael School who have never experienced or been introduced to the way the novel develops and comes to this soul wrenching vision of Christ as the Lord of Karma that can hardly be understood or explained when we as Anthros attempt to stand on Dr. Steiner's vast contributions, we stammer...it seems too big a concept to fundamentalist literalists of the simple man Jesus, against the back drop of Spiritual Science and the the Lord of Karma who weaves in the living substance of every i am, everywhere and at all times.

      http://www.skylarkbooks.co.uk/Michael.JPG

      The argument that goes back to 869 of whether Christ was a vast God who hovered over the Initiate Jesus or whether as liars would have you believe, it was a simple political sacrifice of one man and one man's suffering for the greater good of the Israel state in order to slaughter the Gazans.  The Caiaphas and Ahrimanic Christianity of the ends justifies the means is a Dick Cheney doctrine and an American anti-christ doctrine.  Trumbo tripped over the line and tripped over the trip wire and stirred and still stirs up the monsters of the deep with his book, "Johnny Got His Gun."

      The Consciousness Soul part of the threshold that nobody seems to quote and nobody seems amazed by, by the depth of wrenching vision that is evoked from this passage of "Johnny Got His Gun."

      Chapter 16

      ".....And then all sound seemed centered in one voice that filled the whole world. He listened to the voice because it had stopped his fall. It had become everything—the world and the universe and the nothingness around them. It was a woman's voice crying and he had heard it before. Where's my boy where's my boy? He's under age can't you see? He just came up from Tucson about a week ago. They had him in jail for a tramp and I came all the way here to get him back. They let him out of jail if he'd join the army. He's only sixteen except he's big and strong for his age he always was. He's too young I tell you he's just a baby. Where is he my little boy? He just came up from Tucson you see and I came to take him home.

      The voice faded away but he knew the whole thing now. That boy was Christ. There wasn't any doubt about it. The boy was Christ and he had come up from Tucson and now his mother was hunting and crying for him. He could see Christ coming up from Tucson trembling out of the desert heat waves with purple robes flowing from him like in a mirage. Christ came right into the railway station and sat down with them.

      It seemed like there must be a little room somewhere off from the station and they were playing blackjack there waiting for the train to go. He didn't know the other guys and they didn't know him but it didn't seem to make any difference. Outside the crowds were yelling and the bands were playing and here he was with four or five guys in a quiet little room and they were playing blackjack when Christ came up from Tucson and walked in on them. The guy with red hair looked up and said you play blackjack? and Christ said sure and the guy who looked like a Swede said then pull up a chair. Table stakes said the guy with red hair and be sure your bet's out before the first card. Christ said okay and fished around in his pocket and pulled out a quarter and laid it down.

      The guy with red hair began to deal and everybody began to watch the cards except the Swede who grunted and said Christ I wish we had a drink here. Christ kind of grinned and said why don't you drink it if you want it so bad? The guy who looked like a Swede turned and looked at Christ and then he looked down at the table and sure enough there was a glass of whiskey sitting by his right hand and everybody had a drink of whiskey sitting there. They all looked up at Christ and the guy with red hair said how in hell did you do that? Christ just smiled and said I can do anything hit me only not too hard. The dealer hit him and Christ looked at the card like it was bad news. Then he pushed his money toward the dealer. I never could hit a twelve he said in a complaining voice. I don't understand it because a twelve shouldn't be any harder to hit than a thirteen should it? It shouldn't be only it is said the guy with red hair. There is nothing to that it's all the bunk said the guy who looked like a Swede a twelve is just like any other number above it only better and anybody tells you any different is filled with superstition. Gosh said a quiet little guy who had been winning and now was sampling the whiskey this stuff is mighty good liquor try it. It ought to be good said Christ still looking at his dough out there on the table it's sixteen years old.

      All of a sudden the guy with red hair threw down his cards and stood up stretching and yawning. Well he said it's all aboard outside I got to go. We all got to go. I'm going to be killed on the twenty-seventh of June and I got to say goodbye to my wife and kid. The kid he's only a year eight months but smart as hell already I'd like to see him when he's five. I can see myself getting killed plain. It's just after daybreak all cool and nice with a brand new sun and the air smelling good. We're going over and I'm a sergeant by then so I go over first. Just as I get my head over the edge a bullet hits me like a hammer. I fall back clear across the trench and try to tell the other guys to go on without me only I can't talk and they go over anyhow. I lie there seeing only their legs as they run by and climb up and disappear. I kick and squirm for a minute like a chicken and then I snuggle down against the dirt. That bullet got me in the throat so I just snuggle down there peaceful like and watch the blood run out and then I'm dead. But my wife don't know it so I got to tell her goodbye just like I thought I was coming back.

      Hell said the little guy who had been winning you talk like you was the only one. We're all going to be killed that's why we're here. Christ he's already dead and the big Swede over there is going to catch flu and die in camp and you in the corner you're going to get blown so damned high nobody'll ever have a souvenir and me I'm going to get buried in a trench cave-in and smother now isn't that a hell of a way to die?

      All of a sudden they were all quiet listening and the guy with red hair said what's that? Somewhere in the air way far above them there was music. It was high thin music like a ghost passing through the sunlight. It was pale white music so beautiful so very faint and yet loud enough for all of them to hear. It was music like a soft breeze that finds it way out beyond the place where there is air where there is only space. It was music so faint so shivery so sweet that it made them all tremble as they stood and listened. It is the music of death said Christ the high thin music of death.

      Everybody was still for a minute and then the little guy who had been winning said what the hell's this other guy doing here he ain't going to die. And then everybody looked at him. For a minute he didn't know what to say he felt like somebody who's come to a party he hasn't any invitation to and then he cleared his throat and said maybe you're right but I'm going to be the same as dead. You see I'm going to have my arms and legs blown off and my face shot out so I can't see or hear or talk or breathe and I'm going to live even if I am dead.

      They all looked at him and finally the guy who looked like a Swede said Jesus he's worse off than we are. There was a little more silence and all of them seemed to be looking at the guy with red hair as if he was the boss. Hell said the guy with red hair after staring hard at him he's all right leave him alone. So they all went out to the train.

      On the way out to the train the little guy who had been winning said to Christ Christ are you going with us? And Christ said for a little ways but not far I got lots of trains to meet lots of dead men lots of them you wouldn't believe it. So they climbed on the train and Christ made just an easy little jump and swung right smack up on top of the engine.

      When the train started up everybody thought it was the train's whistle made the noise but it wasn't it was Christ perched up there and screaming that made the noise. So the train went rushing and screaming away with Christ perched on top of the engine his clothes trailing after him and hollering at the top of his voice. The train went so fast all you could see looking out of the window was a line between the sky and the earth and nothing else.

      Pretty soon the train was in the middle of a big desert a hot yellow desert that shivered under the sun. Away off in the distance there was a cloud—a haze that was floating between the sky and the earth but nearer to the earth. And out of the haze was Christ coming up from Tucson. Christ floated there above the desert with purple robes drifting down and the heat waves swimming up around him.

      Looking at Christ there above the desert he couldn't stand it any longer on the train. Dead men were on that train dead men or live men and he wasn't either so he had no business being there. He had no business being anywhere there was no place for him he was forgotten and abandoned and left forever alone. So he jumped out of the train right through the window and started running toward Christ.

      The nightmare train went on through the sunlight its whistle screeching and the dead men inside laughing. But he was alone in the desert running running till his lungs squeaked running toward Christ who floated there in the heat with purple robes. He ran and he ran and he ran and finally he came up to Christ. He threw himself into the hot sand at the feet of Christ and began to cry."

    • holderlin66
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 13, 2009

        When faced with tracking the actual spiritual and cognitive contributions that lead to a vivid conception of Christ as the Lord of Karma, we come to a profound philosophical and spiritual point of maturity and contention that Americans and the West refuse to face.  Most people, the majority of people in the West refuse to search out the connections of how we investigate and bring together the Philosophy of Freedom, Descartes and Krishna/Christ and the Lord of Karma. When put into connected contextual content and shown as a real force and how real human beings react to the depth of real Spiritual World facts, we find ourselves facing a denial that goes right to the heart of our Ahrimanic cultural lies in today's world

        "Cogito Ergo Sum"

        "Out of such light filled, spiritualized thoughts, the Nathan soul then weaves a new, radiant aura for the etheric Christ in that spiritual world which directly borders upon the earthly world. This new radiant aura is the source of that gentle, quietly shining etheric light which Theodora beholds around the imaginative form of Christ. In the rays of this light the Nathan soul itself is revealed to her, as a radiant angel â€" like being with a human countenance.

        "From this it becomes understandable that in the Second Coming of Christ the Nathan soul works in a twofold way: macrocosmically and microcosmically. In with macrocosm it is in our time weaving an aura filled with spiritual light for the etheric Christ out of all the spiritual thoughts of human beings. And in the microcosm it is awakening a new capacity of spiritual thinking amongst mankind, a capacity of freeing oneself from the fetters of the physical brain and dwelling in the living thoughts of Anthroposophy. "

        http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/Places/Dornach/19220526p01.html

        "This, once again, is clearly developed at the time of puberty. At the same place where the etheric heart — our own etheric heart — has formed itself, we now have an astral structure too, which gathers together all our actions. And so from puberty a central organ is created wherein all our doing, all our human activity, is centered. It is so indeed: in the very region where man has his heart, all his activity is centralized — centralized, in this case, neither physically nor etherically, but astrally. And the important thing is that in the time when puberty occurs (naturally, the astral events coincide only approximately with the physical) man's own etheric heart is so far formed that it can receive these forces that develop out of our activity in the outer world. Thus we can truly say (and in so saying we mark a real event in the human inner being): from puberty onwards man's whole activity becomes inserted, via the astral body, in his etheric heart — and in that which has grown out of the pictures of the stars, out of the images of the cosmos.

        This is a phenomenon of untold importance. For, my dear friends, we have here a joining together with the cosmos of what man does in this world. In the heart, as far as the etheric universe is concerned, you have a cosmos gathered up into a center; while at the same time, as far as the astral is concerned, you have a gathering together of all that man does in the world. This is the point where the cosmos — the cosmic process — is joined to the karma of man.

        This intimate correspondence of the astral body with the etheric body is to be found nowhere in the human organism except in the region of the heart. But there, in truth, it is. Man has brought with him through birth an image of the universe in his etheric body, and the entire universe, which is there within him as an essence, receives all that he does and permeates itself with it. By this constant coming together — this mutual permeation — the opportunity is given throughout human life for human actions to be instilled into the essence of the images of the cosmos.

        Then when man passes through the gate of death, this ethereal-astral structure — wherein the heart is floating, so to speak — contains all that man takes with him into his further life of soul and spirit, when he has laid aside the physical and the etheric forms. Now, as he expands ever more widely in the spirit, he can hand over his entire karma to the cosmos, for the substance of the whole cosmos is contained within him; it is drawn together in his heart, in the etheric body of his heart. It came from the cosmos and changed into this etheric entity, then it was gathered up as an essence in the heart, and now it tends to return into the cosmos once more. The human being expands into the cosmos. He is received into the world of souls. He undergoes what I described in my book, Theosophy, as the passage through the world of souls and then through spirit land.

        In truth it is so. When we consider the human organization in its becoming, we can say to ourselves: in the region of the heart there takes place a union of the cosmos with the earthly realm, and in this way the cosmos, with its cosmic configuration, is taken into our etheric body. There it makes ready to receive all our actions, all that we do in life. Then we go outward again, together with everything that has formed itself within us through this intimate permeation of the cosmic ethereal with our own human actions. So do we enter again into a new cosmic existence, having passed through the gate of death.

        Thus we have now described in a quite concrete form how the human being Lives his way into his physical body, and how he is able to draw himself out of it again, because his deeds have given him the force to hold together what he had first formed within him as an essence out of the cosmos."

        Bradford comments;

        In reviewing Dalton Trumbo and "Johnny Got His Gun" we passed through chapter 16 and experienced the touch of the Etheric Christ within the time frame of the prediction of the Etheric Christ rise and the actions and job descriptions of the Etheric Christ at the threshold as the Lord of Karma. This time frame includes Theodora in the Mystery Dramas but also includes St. Paul, Krishna and Arjuna and the response of the Lord of Karma uttered by Oppenheimer when the nuclear age began to poison the very fabric of light and attack the very foundations of the Transfiguration.

        This Lord of Karma job description harvests the entire slate of living deeds, thoughts, development and moral forces into the starry cosmos after death. Steiner's research, step by step in the understanding of how we draw into our hereditary stream the first forces of our starry karma that links itself to our parents and has imprinted in it the star patterns that we brought with us for our incarnation and how they develop as every human being passes through their Seven Year Periods.

        In Steiner's lectures on the heart we follow the technical realities of how heredity and the harvest of the human soul and spirit arise and are gathered by the Christ as the Lord of Karma.  In Chapter 16 of "Johnny Got His Gun" we encounter the living activity of the Christ as Lord of Karma at the Threshold. These insights are both longed for and despised, denied and hated by souls who wish to maintain Black Lodge power grips on the development of human intelligence.  Right at this point we gain an insight into Intel and the Michael War that surrounds us today and surrounded Steiner as he waded into the fray as an Initiate.

        We included in our research the powerful Arjuna and Krishna Bhagavad-Gita insights that include both Paul and Theordora all the way to Oppenheimer and into Dalton Trumbo's Chapter 16 Imagination for the American West of Christ as Lord of Karma who harvests hearts and meets the human soul at the threshold of the etheric/physical worlds. But still we can detail and track further attempts to explore the active forces of Christ in the world.

        In "Johnny Got His Gun" we are forced to come to a place in a philosophical, moral and ethical region that had been illuminated by both Rene Descartes in his "Cogito Ergo Sum" and from Steiner's own Philosophy of Spiritual Activity. Dalton Trumbo like Descartes and Steiner remove the sensory field and enter into the pure world of absolute thinking.  Absolute thinking about thinking. Trumbo forced the American West to come to terms with the Philosophy of Spiritual Acitivity and Christ as the Lord of Karma but America set up walls of refusal, denial and fear of facing the mature insights that would lead humanity over the Threshold and into the world of Spiritual Science and Spiritual Science facts of the heart and the workings of the Lord of Karma himself in the region of the human heart. The heart is not a pump.

        Like the Neocons of our current Sorathian Surge the Red Scare used Senator Joseph McCarthy's investigations of alleged communist influence in the government, academia and even Hollywood to limit human moral thinking and imprison the sheeple within their comfortable and lazy fundamentalism, patriotism, nationalism and lies that gave the green light for immense Main Stream Media lies such as the 9/11 incursion that was part of an inside job meant to focus attention against the Arab world. All of these current poltical machinations are the continued subversion and denial that Americans and the West continue to embrace and we must understand why Michael Intel and black lodges lie in wait for any kind of solid insight and stand against Spiritual Science at every turn.

        The investigation of the "Hollywood Ten" led to the blacklisting of some of Hollywood's most creative talents, including Charlie Chaplin and Daltron Trumbo, the author of "Johnny Got His Gun." It led to ousting Chaplin, kicking him out of America because he called for universal Spiritual Brotherhood in his "The Great Dictator" as the antidote and real message of the Etheric Christ behind the event of the rise of Hitler.

        'It is possible to attain complete freedom in our inner life if we increasingly efface and exclude the actual thought content, insofar as this comes from outside, and kindle into greater activity the element of will which streams through our thoughts when we form judgments, draw conclusions and the like. Thereby, however, our thinking becomes what I have called in my Philosophy of Freedom `pure thinking'. We think, but in our thinking there is nothing but will. I have laid particular emphasis on this in the new edition of the book (1918). What is thus within us lies in the sphere of thinking. But pure thinking may equally be called pure will. Thus from the realm of thinking we reach the realm of will, when we become inwardly free; our thinking attains such maturity that it is entirely irradiated by will; it no longer takes anything in from outside, but its very life is of the nature of will. By progressively strengthening the impulse of will in our thinking we prepare ourselves for what I have called in the Philosophy of Freedom, `Moral Imagination'. Moral Imagination rises to the 'Moral Intuitions' which then pervade and illuminate our will that has now become thought, or our thinking that has now become will. In this way we raise ourselves above the sway of the 'necessity' prevailing in the material world, permeate ourselves with the force that is inherently our own, and prepare for Moral Intuition. And everything that can stream into us from the spiritual world has its foundation, primarily, in these Moral Intuitions. Therefore freedom dawns when we enable the will to become an ever mightier and mightier force in our thinking.'

        Further researches where we follow attempts made to track Christ in the West as well as Christ in the World.

        http://www.southerncrossreview.org/17/bradford.htm

        "Not Death can sheathe me in a shroud;
        A joy-sword whetted keen with pain,
        I join the armies of the Cloud,
        The Lightning and the Rain.

        O subtle in the sap athrill,
        Athletic in the glad uplift,
        A portion of the Cosmic Will,
        I pierce the planet-drift.

        My God and I shall interknit
        As rain and Ocean, breath and Air;
        And O, the luring thought of it
        Is prayer! "
                                     John G. Neihardt

        "Is prayer" my heart whispered in echo…
        John G. walked slowly towards the swingin' doors that hid the Crown,
        The Man of thorns and barb'ed wire
        With cowboy hat and Spirit of fire,
        That sat inside, the western host,
        Of that lost, once proud ghost town.
        Neihardt whispered close behind me. I dared not move nor breathe.
        Was I the last living being, prospecting in these parts?
        Where 'tomic testing had killed the land,
        Dusted with death and lefts its brand,
        Of Satan fire from human hand...
        That now would hear what no man can?

        John whispered behind me again:

        "LONGINGS to grow and be vaster,
        Sap songs under the blue;
        Hints of the Mighty Master
        Making his dream come true.

        Gaunt limbs winter-scarred, tragic,
        Blind seeds under the mold.
        Planning new marvels of magic
        In scarlet and green and gold!

        O passionate, panting, love-laden,
        She is coming, she sings in the South--
        The World's Bride--April the Maiden--
        With the ghost of a rose for a mouth! "
                                     John G. Neihardt

        If I rushed inside the bar, cried "Mercy"... I'm sure He'd understand,
        But I'd be dead for certain and no one would know what was planned.
        I knew and I felt what John felt,
        As he wandered and richly swore,
        Of the mighty Initiate Black Elk,
        Of the Christ and the Red Man's lore.

        Oh, god such a lonely prophet, and he changed how we saw the west,
        So few could see the message under Materialisms vest.
        And I was a damned Prospector, searchin' for a little gold,
        I may have died already and maybe I just wasn't told.
        But John G. Whispers softly, his Spirit rite near my ear,
        Oh God may I live, so the living too may hear!

        "ONCE more the northbound Wonder
        Brings back the goose and crane,
        Prophetic Sons of Thunder,
        Apostles of the Rain.

        In many a battling river
        The broken gorges boom;
        Behold, the Mighty Giver
        Emerges from the tomb!

        Now robins chant the story
        Of how the wintry sward
        Is litten with the glory
        Of the Angel of the Lord.

        His countenance is lightning
        And still His robe is snow,
        As when the dawn was brightening
        Two thousand years ago.

        O who can be a stranger
        To what has come to pass?
        The Pity of the Manger
        Is mighty in the grass!

        Undaunted by Decembers,
        The sap is faithful yet.
        The giving Earth remembers,
        And only men forget. "
                                     John G. Neihardt

        The first vision of the Risen One in the wide and wild West.

        http://www.blackelkspeaks.unl.edu/chapter21.html

                 But early that summer when I came back from across the big water (1889) strange news had come from the west, and the people had been talking and talking about it. They were talking about it when I came home, and that was the first I had heard of it. This news came to the Ogalalas first of all, and I heard that it came to us from the Shoshones and Blue Clouds (Arapahoes). Some believed it and some did not believe. It was hard to believe; and when I first heard of it, I thought it was only foolish talk that somebody had started somewhere. This news said that out yonder in the west at a place near where the great mountains (The Sierras) stand before you come to the big water, there was a sacred man among Paiutes who had talked to the Great Spirit in a vision, and the Great Spirit had told him how to save the Indian peoples and make the Wasichus disappear and bring back all the bison and the people who were dead and how there would be a new earth. Before I came back, the people had got together to talk about this and they had sent three men, Good Thunder, Brave Bear and Yellow Breast, to see this sacred man with their own eyes and learn if the story about him was true. So these three men had made the long journey west, and in the fall after I came home, they returned to the Ogalalas with wonderful things to tell.

                 There was a big meeting at the head of White Clay Creek, not far from Pine Ridge, when they came back, but I did not go over there to hear, because I did not yet believe. I thought maybe it was only the despair that made people believe, just as a man who is starving may dream of plenty of everything good to eat.

                 I did not go over to the meeting, but I heard all they had to tell. These three men all said the same thing, and they were good men. They said that they traveled far until they came to a great flat valley2 near the last great mountains before the big water, and there they saw the Wanekia,3 who was the son of the Great Spirit, and they talked to him. Wasichus called him Jack Wilson, but his name was Wovoka. He told them that there was another world coming, just like a cloud. It would come in a whirlwind out of the west and would crush out everything on this world, which was old and dying. In that other world there was plenty of meat, just like old times; and in that world all the dead Indians were alive, and all the bison that had ever been killed were roaming around again.

             This sacred man gave some sacred red paint and two eagle feathers to Good Thunder. The people must put this paint on their faces and they must dance a ghost dance that the sacred man taught to Good Thunder, Yellow Breast, and Brave Bear. If they did this, they could get on this other world when it came, and the Wasichus would not be able to get on, and so they would disappear. When he gave the two eagle feathers to Good Thunder, the sacred man said: "Receive these eagle feathers and behold them, for my father will cause these to bring your people back to him."

              This was all that was heard the whole winter.

              When I heard this about the red paint and the eagle feathers and about bringing the people back to the Great Spirit, it made me think hard.

              Then it was spring (1890), and I heard that these men had all come back from the west and that they said it was all true. I did not go to this meeting either, but I heard the gossip that was everywhere now, and people said it was really the son of the Great Spirit who was out there; that when he came to the Wasichus a long time ago, they had killed him; but he was coming to the Indians this time, and there would not be any Wasichus in the new world that would come like a cloud in a whirlwind and crush out the old earth that was dying. This they said would happen after one more winter, when the grasses were appearing (1891).

              I heard many wonderful things about the Wanekia that these men had seen and heard, and they were good men. He could make animals talk, and once while they were with him he made a spirit vision, and they all saw it. They saw a big water, and beyond it was a beautiful green land where all the Indians that had ever lived and the bison and the other animals were all coming home together. Then the Wanekia, they said, made the vision go out, because it was not yet time for this to happen. After another winter it would happen, when the grasses were appearing.

              And once, they said, the Wanekia held out his hat for them to look into; and when they did this, all but one saw there the whole world and all that was wonderful. But that one could see only the inside of the hat, they said. Good Thunder himself told me that, with the power of the Wanekia, he had gone to a bison skin tepee; and there his son, who had been dead a long time, was living with his wife, and they had a long talk together.

              This was not like my great vision, and I just went on working in the store. I was puzzled and did not know what to think.

              Afterwhile I heard that north of Pine Ridge at the head of Cheyenne Creek, Kicking Bear had held the first ghost dance, and that people who danced had seen their dead relatives and talked to them. The next thing I heard was that they were dancing on Wounded Knee Creek just below Manderson.

              I did not believe yet, but I wanted to find out things, because all this was sitting more and more strongly in my heart since my father died. Something seemed to tell me to go and see. For awhile I kept from going, but at last I could not any more. So I got on my horse and went to this ghost dance on Wounded Knee Creek below Manderson.

             I was surprised, and could hardly believe what I saw; because so much of my vision seemed to be in it. The dancers, both women and men, were holding hands in a big circle, and in the center of the circle they had a tree painted red with most of its branches cut off and some dead leaves on it. This was exactly like the part of my vision where the holy tree was dying, and the circle of the men and women holding hands was like the sacred hoop that should have power to make the tree to bloom again. I saw too that the sacred articles the people had offered were scarlet, as in my vision, and all their faces were painted red. Also, they used the pipe and the eagle feathers. I sat there looking on and feeling sad. It all seemed to be from my great vision somehow and I had done nothing yet to make the tree to bloom.

             Then all at once great happiness overcame me, and it all took hold of me right there. This was to remind me to get to work at once and help to bring my people back into the sacred hoop, that they might again walk the red road in a sacred manner pleasing to the Powers of the Universe that are One Power. I remembered how the spirits had taken me to the center of the earth and shown me the good things, and how my people should prosper. I remembered how the Six Grandfathers had told me that through their power I should make my people live and the holy tree should bloom. I believed my vision was coming true at last, and happiness overcame me.

             When I went to the dance, I went only to see and to learn what the people believed; but now I was going to stay and use the power that had been given me. The dance was over for that day, but they would dance again next day, and I would dance with them.

      • holderlin66
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 19, 2009

          Christ the Lord of Karma speaks from Chapther 16 of Johnny Got His Gun!!!

[...]

          Sixteen year old whiskey are the full sixteen years of the young man, each year a distilled essence of his life, a part of the Christ Mystery.  Life itself as a distilled drink for each Sun Year. Now friends, yes we should, the same as with Dylan or anyone we find who is a fellow who has been inspired, yes we should look close and intimate into the mystery of their thought content. The fact that we fail to isolate the hot button, highlighted and spiritual content of meaning is our fault plain and simple.  So mostly life goes by us and we stumble about failing to connect the details of Spiritual Science to really what authors, friends and karmic relationships whisper to us and say to us and speak onto the great world.  We are grateful if someone points out details for us, because meaning just slips right by us.  We hardly pause to consider, yes, yes in reality what was this moment saying to Trumbo, of the Lord of Karma, Christ as he whisked past Trumbo and whispered such Holy Spirit insights into Trumbo's mind?  No we don't ask, because we hardly understand how human inspiration and imagination functions when it suddenly comes sailing out from words and thoughts written or uttered.  But it was highly important to the Gospel writers and the difference between Dylan unconscious Inspired and Dylan waking up to Dylan is the difference between awake and asleep.  And it appears that most people prefer to be asleep rather than awake.

          In Chapter 16, never brought to my attention in the entire time I studied Spiritual Science, this left out sequence of events that opens the key to understanding this amazing inspiration and why it was hated and feared - is linked clearly to what the world fears and dreads, that Spiritual Science is concretely real in a real world of beings and events and real humanity can tap into it and grasp it.  Trumbo tripped over the Threshold of Initiation and met an Imagination of the Christ, clearly, Christ as the Lord of Karma and the world hated him for doing it and continue hating to admit that the White Lodge of the Grail, revealed a mystery through Trumbo.  On this tale pivots an entire age old political chapter in the history of lies as usual.

          But so far we have not even scratched what was hidden in those few sentences.  Those few sentences of how life and a mere sixteen year old human being contained year by year a mighty changing of human values of Water into Wine.  Oh, no, aside from suddenly have six or seven Whiskey's appear suddenly, the whole intimate concept of changing Water into death threshold elixir or pleasing music, stunning music of the spheres music or the years of a life into something like sixteen candles... No... no these are always too much and too detailed for the skimming brain.

          Christ offers this unique whisper into the inspired ear of Trumbo and it as well is washed out of our thoughts because we just want to avoid thinking over the stunning features of such words.

          "I never could hit a twelve he said in a complaining voice. I don't understand it because a twelve shouldn't be any harder to hit than a thirteen should it? "

          Such words echoing down the halls of history, such words from Krishna and Arjuna burst forth out of Oppenheimer's lips, but here Trumbo calls forth great cosmic insights dealing with TWELVES and THIRTEENS.  Trumbo breezes right past the great Michael mandate of 12 X 12 humans who might understand the Christ and Michael mystery over the globe.  How Christ and Michael would love to have those TWELVE groups of TWELVE, but who frustrated Christ is that he can't seem to get them.  He can't because nobody has paid attention to the TWELVE.  No, no when we do pay attention to it, people yawn and stretch and feel, oh that is too, too hard.  When we have dug into exactly the Dodecahedron and the Nagasaki nuclear implosion mechanism designed in the atomic bomb and the Dodecahedron of The Foundation Stone of Spiritual Science;  It is yawn stretch, sleepy time for Anthros!

          If we penetrated into the mystery of the Twelve Disciples, the hand picked Christ Sun body on the Earth, the mobile, in movement, full TWELVE who could suddenly have the Christ appear through any one of them, as Christ had his active Sun-Heart streaming through a micro-human condensation of human windows, and Christ moved as the THIRTEENTH through the whole captured and held constellation of Disciples, well we kind of yawn, we're not ready to consider the amazing dynamic forces of the Sun shining and raying through the TWELVE.

          http://www.essentialart.com/mh/Salvador_Dali_The_Sacrament_of_the_Last_Supper.jpg

          So when we brought up Dali's painting of the last Supper or the film "Contact" with it's Dodecahedronal transportation vehicle for Jodie Foster and we examimed over and over and over again the Thirteenth and the TWELVE, anthros find themselves yawning.  Are we no different than those who wish to avoid coming to terms with the facts of Spiritual Science because it is truly an inconvenient truth.  Forget about global warming, all that crap is Al Gore hot air, an inconvenient truth is the fact that Christ and the Lord of Karma is active at the Threshold just as Steiner indicated only we don't ever draw full attention to the reality of those facts because they are so awfully true that it really disturbs our slumbers.

          Salvadore Dali and Contact -  How the Twelve and the Thirteen operate?  Well how about this?  That the exact ratio of bodyweight to human blood is  13/1.   A cow, well now we are talking again about Spiritual Science details that are avoided, a cow has an exact bodyweight to blood ratio of 12/1...  The effort spent to focus on both the Etheric heart, the wonderful Etheric heart that pulls down an imprint, a living imprint of our star forces into our little embryo and how the heart with it's living picture and imagination of the heavens of our birth are carried into the etheric and hereditary heart and raise themselves to the next level of the astral and star heart with the active TWELVE CRANIAL NERVES, where the pineal tastes and feels the different shades of light in our own little self contained navigational zodiac, exactly as the Christ had the active windows of a mobile server of TWELVE DISCIPLES.

          Below are implosion fields for the dramatic nuclear internal implosion form, but it could as well be a type of model for how the etheric heart and the twelve cranial nerves learn to grow together into the transubstantiation, where the entire skeletal being of Jesus/Zarathustra glowed with living life and Spirit Man.  But we don't want to learn that the science we fear is the same living laws that Christ the Lord of Karma and He who glowed and was transfigured performed a wonderfully healing and immense cleansing and reorganization of matter and spirit via the mighty Golgotha and Spirit Man events.  No.  We rather stand quivering behind the political mutton heads, Ahrimanic feeder lines, who hand utter decoyed threshold garbage to you instead of following the real Science of the Spirit into the mighty foundations of what Man and Humanity and Women truly are with their X and XX and XY chromosomes.  We are too lazy for the majority to even stand up and defend Spiritual Science clearly when we know Spiritual Science is right and the world is cockeyed and spouting lies to dumb us down and dumb our children down.

          http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/images/implosion_1.jpg

          But No, we are hardly done with it.  There is the little skeletal model of our bones that are the exact Imagination of the cosmos of the twelve with head in Aries and feet in the Fishes.  No, we might hardly be done yet because to examine the tiny window of inspiration that Trumbo has tripped open at the Threshold of the Spiritual World in the words and thoughts of a Sixteen Year Christ drawn into the horrors of War.... Well these details, and all the details of Spiritual Science so astound and astonish the soul, that if we look into real literature and especially the shattering realities behind the history of Johnnny Got His Gun, we come exactly to what has transpired here.

          http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8b/Implosion_Nuclear_weapon.png/250px-Implosion_Nuclear_weapon.png

          We come to the Philosophy of Freedom and how Trumbo set up a situation where all that was left was pure thinking at the threshold.  He offered this to America in a way that America might be able and the world might be able to understand it the same as the great efforts of Descartes and Rudolf Steiner and all White Lodge windows into the mighty threshold where human beings are now trapped... Trappped and in denial that what we actually read, especially out of Dylan or out of Trumbo has potent relevancy, startling relevancy but the media and your parents wish and dream and sleep and say otherwise.  Well shake yourselves out of your daydreams and don't take the path where you sleep through relevancy and insights, waken them, go to meet them and embrace them with all your hearts.

[...]

        • Sue Mohler
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 20, 2009
            Tarjei wrote:
            > First class, that's fascinating. Does that mean you're learning
            exercises and practices that lead to clairvoyance, clairaudience and
            initiation beyond the suggestiolns given by RS in GA 10 (/Knowledge of
            the Higher Worlds And Its Attainment/) and elsewhere?
            If you are not familiar with Class then this is probably not the right
            forum to discuss the inner workings of the group. All lectures have said
            to be made public and I am sure you can find them at AT if you are
            interested.
            >Tarjei wrote:
            I just did a search on cards in the AT archives, and I found something
            about credit cards, plus something about masonic membership cards, but
            the only reference to /playing cards/ was from an old poem of mine,
            Opinions <http://uncletaz.com/poetry/opinions.html> .
            I really enjoyed your poem! You must be a collector of cookie jars eh?
            >Tarjei wrote:
            That hearing of whispering voices you mention seems creepy to me though.
            (Yes they have medication for it these days if you are literally hearing
            voices. I am also a Therapist) Having alien beings whisper to you or
            causing you to do automatic writing and so on is dangerous, because you
            never know when those unknowns make you do nasty things in your sleep (
            I am a big fan of Lilith...she gets blamed all the time. When I was at
            Spring Valley taking Foundation Year the group put on skits about the
            stages of consciousness...ours did Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve and I
            portrayed Lillith) like breaking and entering without remembering
            anything in the morning. It's like hypnotism, you could hypnotize easily
            manipulative souls to do something like that and bring you aoll the loot
            and then not remember anything, but if they suddenly regain their memory
            at the police station, you're in trouble. IMHO I would not allow anyone
            to hypnotize me...

            Below is the exerpt I was speaking of. I wasn't sure if you were
            discussing a book titled _Johnny Got his Gun._ As far as I know I have
            never been on this list before.
            All the best
            Sue