Easter greetings to our Waldorf Critic friends

  • DB
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2009
      I asked the spiritual world to give me some picture, an allegory -
      anything - that would help me understand the inner life of the
      Critics...and lo--this appeared in my inbox...

      http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4787232?fr=yvmtf
    • Kees hotmail
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2009
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 11, 2009
          Very illustrative, it reminds me of how Rudolf Steiner compared materialistic scientists to blind earthworms -- but the cat finishes with the paper bag after exploring the whole house in blindness several times over -- hmmm, getting ready to write an article, maybe.

          Tarjei

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 11, 2009
            Here are 3 sweet Easter Gifts to the Hole from Uncle Taz:

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnYc6RnbIdg
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW6aG-BoNuE
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8VumqEXlC8

            And may Easter Morning break your chains, cure your indigestion, and chase away the wicked ones who haunt you day and night!!

            Tarjei