Re: Biodynamic and Steiner's Agricultural Course

  • val2160
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6 8:38 AM
      Dear James,

      I wouldn't say it's false. What Bradford said is, "If the law he
      refers to is passed, it seems to herald the end of the organic movement
      in this country." Well, I kind of like that-the heralding of the
      beginning of the end-I guess time will tell. Philip called the proposed
      legislation, " a bill that puts organic farming in jeopardy." I'd say
      both of these statements are valid given the incremental and progressive
      nature of legislation. -Val
    • val2160
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6 9:06 AM
      • val2160
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6 9:18 AM
          I find this bill  concerning for a variety of reasons. Here is one:

          (1) adopt and implement a national system for the registration of food establishments and foreign food establishments, as provided in section 202 of this Act;

          (2) adopt and implement a national system for regular unannounced inspection of food establishments;