33rd parallel

  • DB
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 6 8:13 AM
      I wonder if anyone else noticed that it was just after the big bang
      particle collider machine malfunctioned, just after that the global
      stock market began to tank. Tell me, who really knows what happens when
      such a mechanism breaks down - was there a surge? A distortion in space
      or time? People are now asking re: the stock market crash "where did
      all the money go?". I tentatively suggest that once again loads of
      money has disappeared into Switzerland. Think about it...

      DByron