Re: Tomberg on 'the Doctor'

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 8 10:14 AM
      I didn't want to start a civil war, as I said earlier.

      Are you saying that the Tombergians mean the same as me? And what do I mean :-/

      You know Dottie, I did not read anything about 'a poor boy', I think it was a realistic description, it's a fight every and each time.

      Concerning Prokofieff, I read a couple of key chapters about Steiner offerings all his spiritual bodies, It's not logical and its written in a to religious style for me. I have found some interesting quotes in his books, but that it not the same as to accept whatever he states. I don't want to discus him, as it quickly becomes a religious discussion before or against him, and I don't see the world that way.

      I can of course learn about Tomberg through his fiends as I think my thinking ability can extract the truth, but I prefer to hear about him from one who is not against him, as it will shorten my path, even though I would prefer a knowledgeable person who is neither for or against, but that is difficult to find, I think:)).

      Love,
      Kim