Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The great SORG

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4 8:52 AM
      You know, its almost the reverse of the Fall of Christ. In a way He became imprisoned in a body, of His own choice, and it is...wow that is interesting to consider....d

      From: Kim <kimgm@...>
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The great SORG
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 8:42 AM

      An interesting Vision which reminds about Ahriman. /Kim

      The great SORG

      Just as the cell is driven in some of its activity by what the personality desires and does, so we've got to realise we will be driven by urges arising in us that are not from out of our own isolated mind - because our mind is not isolated. Overall our direction arises in large measure from the drives being pushed by this new world wide super organism - SORG. Can anybody tell me which single person is driving the huge change to the technological rewiring of our whole planet? What one nation? What individuals are responsible? Who's planning all this? Think about it.
      Maybe what I saw is a distorted viewpoint. I don't know. But it's worth wondering if Sorg, the Big One we are cells in the body of, is ordering a huge overhaul, a refit with new wiring and electronic controls.
      In our body the Whole communicates with the Part - and vice versa - through various processes, including brain, nervous system, hormones and glandular products. The Whole of Sorg communicates with the Part in the form of other human beings, or directly as urges arising from within oneself.
      Particularly it communicates through the influence of leader figures and recorded information, music and films, through the various forms of media communication. In this century the spread of media communication has brought about more world integration and dissemination of life style imagery and life direction views than at any previous time.
      From my birds eye view, my mind opened like a fertile flower. I could see that Sorg is pushing for an advance in the technology and dissemination of media outlets. I particularly saw that the television screen will quickly become bigger and bigger, because this is the main thrust of communication between leading figures and the mass of cells within Sorg.
      Sorg is developing so fast my vision couldn't keep up with where it is heading, but some things were clear. There is Sorg, and there are the super augmented - Saugmen and Saugwomen - people with special functions within what Sorg is driving toward. Then there are the general means of communication via TV, the internet, and the world of entertainment in general. The aim as far as my vision stretched, is a world-wide super-organism, integrated by media and communication highways, and directed by magnificently augmented human beings who will be a mixture of athletes, entertainers, politicians and financiers.
      The interaction of these different facets formed the vision of the future I experienced.
      At the moment Sorg is still waking up. It's just beginning to gain the foundations of a form of consciousness we have not seen on this planet before. When it does wake up it will grip and direct human life in a way we can't even suspect at the moment. The only possible way we can avoid the massive manipulation of the Sorg and the Saugmen and Saugwomen, is to attain a new level of awareness ourselves. One which recognises and matches the forces of Sorg.
      The laws of the jungle still apply here. The most daring, sexual, reproductive, intelligent of the species will grasp the leading roles in this emerging drama. The rewards will be that standing in this enormous and augmented energy flow will bring tremendous influence and possibilities of reproduction and financial reward. The Saugmen and Saugwomen will be god-like in the power and influence they wield, standing next to Sorg itself. They will be super athletes of a new order. They will be the stars of a form of Olympics that is just beginning to emerge. An Olympics that joins finance and political power with sexual attraction and intellectual fitness expressed in a media format already showing its beginnings in world wide television coverage.
      I believe the planet is re-forming itself, creating a bio-electronic life form that will change the face of the earth. New gods will arise within humanity, and they will be the voices of change, led by the driving forces of Sorg. The female force and vigour will be one of the most powerful tools used by the waking Sorg. Feeling the power of female sexuality in its new and augmented form, some leading women will become the expression of nature sucking back from the human race what has been ripped out of their mother - the Earth. What a bitch she will be! People have tried to control nature. The waking giant will grab people by their most basic drives and greeds and build them into its own body. The stars of the show, the elect of God, will be those who can ride the wave of media expression money and sex. The losers will be the wankers who have nothing to give and have never given it anyway!