Judith von Halle

    Message 1 of 199 , Mar 4, 2009
      A couple of issues ago in "Das Goetheanum" a guy named Dietrich Rapp wrote a review of Sergei Prokofieff's latest book: "Das Mysterium der Auferstehung im lichte der Anthroposophie" (The Resurrection Mystery in the Light of Anthroposophy), in which he criticized the part of the book dealing with the stigmata phenomenon. Basically Prokofieff says it is atavistic and has nothing to do with anthroposophy. But he only uses examples from the past, not mentioning Judith von Halle, the current stigmatized anthroposophist. So Rapp calls him dishonest, as he is obviously referring to Judith without naming her. Then in a later issue, Prokofieff answers the criticism saying that he only wanted to be objective without personalizing. He also says stigmatization has no place in Anthroposophy and von Halle's claim that she bears the resurrection body means, for him, "the end of anthroposophy". So Rapp replies in the same issue saying that S.P. is shutting someone out without even knowing her. These are long letters, so this is the barest synopsis, the object of which is only to inform y'all that Judith is still a hot topic yonder.
      Message 199 of 199 , Aug 5, 2010
        Not too long ago women were burned at the stake or hung for being witches. Evidence was based on certain demonic animals, such as black cats, were attracted to them or if they had strangely shaped moles on their bodies. It is obvious that none of these things are remotely connected to witchcraft. I would say that your sudden toxicity to the "buggers" has just as much (nothing) to do with Judith von H. Or perhaps you're a witch as well as a farmer and a veterinarian. (Don't mind me, I can't help it.)
        Frank