Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Kim ~ Shekinah

    Message 1 of 71 , Mar 1 7:25 PM
      I hear that and maybe if you say 'yes I agree' and here's why! :) whew, that would be good.

      Aha! and not good to think that an 'answer' was better than the question!  boyohboyohboy....

      All good things,

      Message 71 of 71 , Mar 10 9:24 AM
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, DB <laquerencia33@...> wrote:

        > I'm not sure but I'm thinking this:
        >
        > <Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear.
        > Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair.
        > Fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy,
        > Was he?>
        >
        > might have something to do with analyses like this:
        >

        > http://www.zcommunications.org/znet/viewArticle/20702
        >
        > Obama's Violin
        > by Paul Street
        >

        > This article reviews Barack Obama's record since the day of his
        > election. That record, we shall see, is deeply consistent with his
        > record-setting corporate election funding, including more than $900,000
        > from Goldman Sachs and $37.5 million from "FIRE" (the finance, real
        > estate, and insurance industries), and with the fact that like, George
        > W, Bush in 2004, small donors (people giving a total of $200 or less)
        > accounted for just a quarter of his total campaign finance haul.
        >
        > It matches former Clinton administration official David Rothkopf's early
        > post-election observation that Obama was following the "violin model:
        > you hold power with the left hand and you play the music with the right."

        The right hand is created out of confidence and is meant for work. The left hand is created out of love and is made for blessing. -Rudolf Steiner