Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Kim ~ Shekinah

    Message 1 of 71 , Mar 1, 2009
      Right so we are looking at the Shekinah and also the Bat Kol. The Bat Kol is transformed at the same time that the Christ descends. Sergei speaks of this in the appendix of his book The Heavenly Sophia and the Being Anthroposophia. I can not get clear clarity on this. There seems to be a difference between a few good students on this  moment regarding this Being.

      I think, and this is just a thinking right now, I think if you are speaking of the Moon and the Sophia, we have to look at the earthly representative which is the Shekinah, and then the Bat Kol as the Voice of God, one and the same...however if we look at the Sophian being here on earth, the Shekinah/Bat Kol, we have to also consider, and it is also said in the Fifth Gospel that a transformation took place here on earth.

      At the moment of the receiving of the Christ, and the Zarathustra being leaving, we have Jesus, the Nathan soul returning in essence to all that he was, but now greatly deepened,wisened, and now with an earthly knowledge 'I' from his birth. He has ever greater love, greater understanding, greater depth, has transformed from one place to the next out of the earthly and wisely influence from being united with the Zarathustra being.

      So, although the Shekinah is the Javhe connection a transformation should be considered.

      Dammmmmm I see you are just telling me about your research and why you say what you said originally about Zarathustra being the Sophian aspect. I'll have to get a picture and sleep on that.

      All good things

      Message 71 of 71 , Mar 10, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, DB <laquerencia33@...> wrote:

        > I'm not sure but I'm thinking this:
        >
        > <Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear.
        > Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair.
        > Fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy,
        > Was he?>
        >
        > might have something to do with analyses like this:
        >

        > http://www.zcommunications.org/znet/viewArticle/20702
        >
        > Obama's Violin
        > by Paul Street
        >

        > This article reviews Barack Obama's record since the day of his
        > election. That record, we shall see, is deeply consistent with his
        > record-setting corporate election funding, including more than $900,000
        > from Goldman Sachs and $37.5 million from "FIRE" (the finance, real
        > estate, and insurance industries), and with the fact that like, George
        > W, Bush in 2004, small donors (people giving a total of $200 or less)
        > accounted for just a quarter of his total campaign finance haul.
        >
        > It matches former Clinton administration official David Rothkopf's early
        > post-election observation that Obama was following the "violin model:
        > you hold power with the left hand and you play the music with the right."

        The right hand is created out of confidence and is meant for work. The left hand is created out of love and is made for blessing. -Rudolf Steiner