Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Kim ~ Shekinah

    Message 1 of 71 , Mar 1, 2009
      Well, I think that would be a bit backwards don't you? First of all let me say I am not saying this is a truth rather just something if I had to look at it in a way I would say what I said. However, I think if you put Zarathustra down as Sophia you are mistaken you would actually have to be looking at the Magdalene and the Zarathustra Mother specifically. The Nathan Jesus represents the Sophian forces in the world incarnate although not incarnated as in a physical human being. Zarathustra seems to me to represent the Adam forces without the Sophian forces specifically which is why he is uniting with his Sister Soul. I know we have to look at John the Baptist as well towards this regards however I am not able to do any study on this at this time...I have let it sit in me for many years and I imagine soon it shall come forth as an understanding when I have the final pieces together within me. I can't seem to read it from others I have to come to it myself for some reason. And the time is not upon me for my own studies it seems.

      All good things,

      Message 71 of 71 , Mar 10, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, DB <laquerencia33@...> wrote:

        > I'm not sure but I'm thinking this:
        >
        > <Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear.
        > Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair.
        > Fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy,
        > Was he?>
        >
        > might have something to do with analyses like this:
        >

        > http://www.zcommunications.org/znet/viewArticle/20702
        >
        > Obama's Violin
        > by Paul Street
        >

        > This article reviews Barack Obama's record since the day of his
        > election. That record, we shall see, is deeply consistent with his
        > record-setting corporate election funding, including more than $900,000
        > from Goldman Sachs and $37.5 million from "FIRE" (the finance, real
        > estate, and insurance industries), and with the fact that like, George
        > W, Bush in 2004, small donors (people giving a total of $200 or less)
        > accounted for just a quarter of his total campaign finance haul.
        >
        > It matches former Clinton administration official David Rothkopf's early
        > post-election observation that Obama was following the "violin model:
        > you hold power with the left hand and you play the music with the right."

        The right hand is created out of confidence and is meant for work. The left hand is created out of love and is made for blessing. -Rudolf Steiner