Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Kim ~ Shekinah

    Message 1 of 71 , Mar 1, 2009
      Kim, ! whew, okay, my point is that Jesus did not have to be married in order to be considered a Rabbi. The point would be that the Messiah would not need to have a physical wife, as is the call in the Rabbinical scripture, because he would already have the full incarnation of the Shekinah within him, the Presence of God, within him and so he would no longer need, they would no longer need, we would no longer need to procreate as in the old way....obviously this is a seed for the future but nonetheless it had to be acheived by one in order for it to be in the world. We have the Nathan Jesus having been able to acheive this.

      Do you disagree?

      All good things,

      Message 71 of 71 , Mar 10, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, DB <laquerencia33@...> wrote:

        > I'm not sure but I'm thinking this:
        >
        > <Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear.
        > Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair.
        > Fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy,
        > Was he?>
        >
        > might have something to do with analyses like this:
        >

        > http://www.zcommunications.org/znet/viewArticle/20702
        >
        > Obama's Violin
        > by Paul Street
        >

        > This article reviews Barack Obama's record since the day of his
        > election. That record, we shall see, is deeply consistent with his
        > record-setting corporate election funding, including more than $900,000
        > from Goldman Sachs and $37.5 million from "FIRE" (the finance, real
        > estate, and insurance industries), and with the fact that like, George
        > W, Bush in 2004, small donors (people giving a total of $200 or less)
        > accounted for just a quarter of his total campaign finance haul.
        >
        > It matches former Clinton administration official David Rothkopf's early
        > post-election observation that Obama was following the "violin model:
        > you hold power with the left hand and you play the music with the right."

        The right hand is created out of confidence and is meant for work. The left hand is created out of love and is made for blessing. -Rudolf Steiner