Re: Kim ~ Shekinah

    Message 1 of 71 , Mar 1, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Kim" <kimgm@...> wrote:

      > Hi Dottie,
      >
      > I would add, remember that Isis is both Mother and Wife!
      >
      > and Antroposophia = Anthropos + Sophia
      >
      > You mentioned once that the rabbi should have a wife, i think? It's
      > important and I think it's a real problem for the Catholic Church. It's
      > vital for the development of the heart to be a pair.
      >
      > Love,
      > Kim

      The question whether Jesus was married or not has been much debated.
      Although there is no documentary proof that he was, that doesn't
      necessarily mean that he wasn't. Even in the Gnostic Gospels, where
      Mary Magdalene takes on more importance, fe, the Gospel of Mary
      http://southerncrossreview.org/35/gospel-mary3.htm where all admit
      that Jesus loved her more than the other disciples, it is hard to
      believe that if she were his wife it would not be mentioned. Of course
      it's also possible that he left his wife and family in order to carry
      out his mission as the apostles needed to do. In any case, it's all
      speculation. Nevertheless, priestly celibacy in the Catholic Church is
      based exclusively on the presumption that Jesus was celibate, despite
      the fact that the apostles were married men, even Peter.
      http://www.futurechurch.org/fpm/history.htm

      Frank
    • val2160
      Message 71 of 71 , Mar 10, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, DB <laquerencia33@...> wrote:

        > I'm not sure but I'm thinking this:
        >
        > <Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear.
        > Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair.
        > Fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy,
        > Was he?>
        >
        > might have something to do with analyses like this:
        >

        > http://www.zcommunications.org/znet/viewArticle/20702
        >
        > Obama's Violin
        > by Paul Street
        >

        > This article reviews Barack Obama's record since the day of his
        > election. That record, we shall see, is deeply consistent with his
        > record-setting corporate election funding, including more than $900,000
        > from Goldman Sachs and $37.5 million from "FIRE" (the finance, real
        > estate, and insurance industries), and with the fact that like, George
        > W, Bush in 2004, small donors (people giving a total of $200 or less)
        > accounted for just a quarter of his total campaign finance haul.
        >
        > It matches former Clinton administration official David Rothkopf's early
        > post-election observation that Obama was following the "violin model:
        > you hold power with the left hand and you play the music with the right."

        The right hand is created out of confidence and is meant for work. The left hand is created out of love and is made for blessing. -Rudolf Steiner