Re: Waldorf explained Lodge, Branch or Work Group?

  • write3chairs
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 27, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
      wrote:

      > > Jennifer, if I may say, your ignorance exceeds your stupidity.
      >
      > Ah, this is Lent, time for fasting, prayer, meditation,
      > self-chastisement and self-improvement; and whatever thou art, thou
      > ought to apologize to Sister Jennifer and sign thy name to a few
      > blessings, instead of projecting the frustrations and curses of an
      > anonymous entity upon its fellow subscribers.
      >
      > Tarjei

      Brother Tarjei, it is okay. There is no need for an apology from
      Sister Caryn. She must have needed to purge those abominable feelings
      and quite frankly I feel honored that she chose me as a target. Here
      we have cowardice and courage battling each other, and I commend her
      for letting us witness that, glad that we could be of service to her.

      Peaceful and prayerful blessings, showered upon all of Anthroposophy
      Tomorrow, and beyond. Oh, yes. Especially beyond.

      Reverently yours,
      Mother Jennifer