Re: Let it Bleed

  • val2160
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82u3O7jFkNY

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs"
      <write3chairs@...> wrote:

      > Well, speaking of animus and anima and pride and love and whatever
      else we've been talking
      > about, I thought to share a video I found earlier. It was even filmed
      in Austin and posted on
      > New Year's day! I don't know, just a little musical break in case you
      need one. :) The person
      > who added this has many other videos of similar good quality.
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2pfzCBAAKY
      >
      > Much love,
      > Jennifer

    • write3chairs
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 27, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" wrote:

        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82u3O7jFkNY

        That's really nice, Val! Do you know any of those kids?

        Across the Universe Pops Concert
        Shining Mountain Waldorf School
        8th Grade
        2/13/08
        Boulder CO
      • val2160
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 27, 2009
          Yes, that was my son's class last year. I am listening to your
          daughter's radio program at the moment.-Val

          <write3chairs@...> wrote:

          > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" wrote:
          >
          > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82u3O7jFkNY
          >
          > That's really nice, Val! Do you know any of those kids?
          >
          > Across the Universe Pops Concert
          > Shining Mountain Waldorf School
          > 8th Grade
          > 2/13/08
          > Boulder CO

        • write3chairs
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 27, 2009
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" wrote:

            > Yes, that was my son's class last year. I am listening to your
            > daughter's radio program at the moment.-Val

            Awww!! Looks like they had fun. :) Thanks, Val!

            Jennifer