Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Grail Community

    Message 1 of 113 , Feb 26, 2009

      Kim:
      "It's funny that you mention Elohim, until a few month ago I thought I knew, but I was becoming unsure, as what I knew was old knowledge and didn't match my new model. Yesterday i found out."
      Kim, reading Bradford's response to you I realized I missed something really important that is probably what I have been digging about in any case: I missed your statement's meaning regarding a 'new model'.

      I shall keep that in mind when reading your work. Have you read the Tree of Life, Tree of the Holy Grail by Sylve Frank?

      All good things,