Re: High Places

  • write3chairs
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 26, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" wrote:

      > Jennifer-You might like Da Jesus Book and Lamb-both pretty entertaining
      > even if they're not heretical.-Val

      Thank you, Val! I will take a look at both of those. I am finally to a point where I can vary my
      reading a little more, having just passed (woo hoo!) the "big test" I've been preparing for now
      since fall of 2006, actually. That done, the next step is putting everything I've learned into
      practice. This is where it gets fun. ;)

      Jennifer