Re: RS re true internationalism

  • nadmateescu
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 25, 2009
      Dear Robert,

      As I followed your posts about R. Powell's statements, there is
      another book which maybe will provide some interesting aspects in
      regard of these subjects.

      http://www.steinerbooks.org/detail.html?session=717103f137bc30d3b1d296c2ae610708&id=9781584200710

      Christ & the Maya Calendar
      2012 & the Coming of the Antichrist
      Robert Powell, Kevin Dann

      Best regards, Dan

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Mason"
      <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "moniker_9"
      > <moniker_9@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Robert, there's something I'm unclear about here. That date in
      > > February of 1962 for Ahriman's incarnation - was that from Willi
      > > Sucher or Jean Dixon? - Larry
      >
      > Robert writes:
      >
      > Both, apparently. Here is a report from Robert
      > Powell:
      > <http://www.eleggua.com/Spirit/Powell6.html>
      >
      > ***
      > In fact a definite date for the birth of Antichrist was communicated
      > by the American clairvoyant Jeanne Dixon in her book My Life and
      > Prophecies. In this book she refers to a vision she had of the birth
      > of Antichrist at sunrise on February 5 1962, at a place in the Middle
      > East - a matter of hours after a total eclipse of the Sun in the
      > sidereal sign of Capricorn. There was indeed a most spectacular
      > alignment of planets in Capricorn at this time of birth of Antichrist
      > as indicated by Jeanne Dixon, with Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Venus, the
      > Sun, Mercury and the Moon aligned with the Moon's Node in Capricorn.
      > The last time such a grand conjunction of the seven visible planets
      > occurred was in 1524. If the future "World President"was actually
      > born in 1962, then in 2010 he will be forty-eight years old, at the
      > height of his power.
      >
      > In a conversation with Willi Sucher (1902 - 1985) some sixteen years
      > ago, he indicated that he had done research into Jeanne Dixon's
      > vision and found it quite plausible. Willi Sucher even identified the
      > place of birth as Tobruk, Libya. When asked about the significance of
      > the planetary alignment in Capricorn, he replied: "In antiquity
      > Capricorn was called the 'gateway of the gods', and what better
      > moment could Antichrist choose to be born than when all the planets
      > are aligned in front of Capricorn, blocking the gateway to the
      > spiritual world, in order to establish his rulership in a world of
      > materialism, cutting off humanity from all spirituality.
      >
      > Whether or not Jeanne Dixon's vision is true remains to be seen.
      > ***
      >
      > Robert M continues:
      >
      > Indeed; many of Jeanne Dixon's prophecies were
      > proven to be false, while some apparently came
      > true. And while much of what Powell writes is
      > IMO very dubious, to put it mildly, I would
      > assume that he can get the astronomical facts
      > straight, and I wouldn't think that he would
      > lie about Sucher. But still, we don't know
      > exactly what Sucher said.
      >
      > Robert Mason
      >
      > "

    • nadmateescu