Re: Guidelines - 150 - 152

  • sim1dmg
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

      > 150. In a second period of evolution of lives between death and a new
      > birth, man entered the realm of the Archangeloi. During this period,
      > after it had been predisposed in the creation of the human form during
      > the first period, the seed was implanted in the soul for his later
      > self-consciousness.
      >
      > 151. During this second period man was pushed deeper into the physical
      > world due to the Luciferic and Ahrimanic influences than he would have
      > been without these influences.
      >
      > 152. During the third period man entered the realm of the Angeloi, who
      > however only made their influence felt in the astral body and the I.
      > This period is the present one. What happened in the two previous
      > periods lives on in human evolution and explains the fact that in the
      > age of the Consciousness Soul (in the nineteenth century) man stared
      > into the spiritual world as into complete darkness.
      >

      > Translation: FTS

      Further Leading Thoughts issued from the Goetheanum for the Anthroposophical Society (with respect to the foregoing study [Part two]: What is revealed when one looks back into former Lives between Death and a new Birth?)

      150. In a second period of evolution of the lives between death and a new birth, man entered the domain of the Archangeloi. The seed of his later conscious Selfhood — prepared for, in the first period, in the forming of the human figure — was now implanted in the nature of his soul.

      151. During this second period he was driven by Luciferic and Ahrimanic influences more deeply into the physical than would have happened without their intervention.

      152. In the third period, man enters the domain of the Angeloi, who only wield their influence, however, in the astral body and the Ego. This third period is the present; but what took place in the two former ones still lives on in human evolution and explains the fact that in the nineteenth century — within the age of the Spiritual Soul — man stared into the spiritual world as into vacant darkness.

      (http://www.rsarchive.org/)