Re: The story of my life

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2009
      Thank you Dottie love.

      and Pisces whacks in with an emotional moment!

      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      > Dear Caryn! Steiner talks about the students having tougher karma
      than others. If you haven't read it Karma Lectures Vol. III is for
      the students and what they will face.

      > The little book by John Barnwell so served me this summer during
      the greatest change of my life. It allowed me to work through four
      precepts that felt as if they directly spoke to me and what was
      needing to be transformed. It is so funny that yesterday I was
      looking for a final piece needed for the Grail Initiates Unite
      portion of the upcoming Anthroposophia Conferences and I just knew
      that those passages in that book Arcana of Light on the Path were the
      ones. Well, I opened up the book, and these words, that blew my world
      away, suddenly lost all their meaning for me! What I knew would
      always be the most important words no longer were! I marvelled over
      this and then I realized it was a time of transformation and what the
      soul so needed then it took and now that the transformation was here
      they ceased to have their full impact any longer. Shocking to me,
      just shocking!

      > I have found speaking my truth to others has freed my soul in a
      sense. And so I am imagining it is time.

      > All good things and 'strength to your elbow' as my friend likes to
      say.

      > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the
      human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner