Re: Effects of the supersensible on mental illness

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4 7:58 AM
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "leroypatter"
      <leroypatter@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Can anyone give me some titles of anthroposophical books that regard
      > theories on supersensible forces impacting on mental illness please?
      >
      > Thanks.

      Try this:
      http://www.waldorfbooks.com/anthro/psychology.htm
    • Robert Mason
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6 11:01 AM
        <leroypatter@...> wrote:
        > Can anyone give me some titles of anthroposophical books that regard
        > theories on supersensible forces impacting on mental illness please?

        This question is so general that it's hard not to give
        an answer that is so general as to be useless. But --
        in general -- it would be hard to find Anthroposophical
        information about the supersensible that would *not* in
        some way impact upon questions of mental illness. And
        you don't say how familiar you are with the concepts of
        Anthroposophy. In general -- I would suggest starting
        with the "basic books" and getting a firm grasp on the
        fundamentals before trying to approach more specific
        questions.

        But, to get more specific: I searched the eLib and came
        up with a few lecture-cycles that might be more
        immediately relevant to your concerns. Maybe the cycle
        *Broken Vessels* is most relevant, but there are others
        also. Here's what I found:

        http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/BrkVes_index.html
        http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/PasMed_contents.html
        http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/CurEdu_index.html