Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Twelve around Christ

    Message 1 of 121 , Feb 3, 2009
      I have those lectures by Emil Bock, someone gave them to me a few years back. I copied them and sent them to a few people on list as well, whew, it was a very long process to say the least!

      I hear you on the planetary expereinces but there is something about the Christ incarnating into the Nathan Jesus, and that moment in time that is the height of the human experience that holds so much meaning to me as a spirit being in the human/physical world incarnating until the time when it will be a different mannerism of birthing.

      If we consider it as an imagination, and a real happening within our own sheaths, wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll let me tell you, whew, well words just cannot convey I think

      Message 121 of 121 , Sep 15, 2009

        Dear Frank,

        I ever find your posts, 5 years of experience now! I'd love to go, last time I was there they still had the towers, long time no apple.

        Love, Simone