Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Twelve around Christ

    Message 1 of 121 , Feb 3, 2009
      Dear Kim, regarding the Nathan being I have to say I found The Fifth Gospel by Rudolf Steiner to give a very serious insight to this Being. It is actually astounding I found as I read it over the Holy Nights. I felt as if jewels were just dropping in from heaven!
      Adriana has a book coming out. And it too is astounding as we look to understand this Being on earth and how it was that the Christ incarnated and what this meant also for not only humanity but also this Being...astounding.

      Kim:
      One of the few authors who elaborates on Steiner and gives something extra is Emil Bock. He has witten 25 socalled unpublished lectures about the Gospels (I have a Danish version.) In chapter 17 he talks about the new ├ćon (New Cosmic Principle?). In Chapter 24 he talks about the Nathanic Jesus. Worth reading, as Steiner only vaguely describes the being. Many Anthros thinks it is a weak untouched spirit from before man split in two sexes. But it's much much more than that.

      Kind Regards,
      Kim

    • sim1dmg
      Message 121 of 121 , Sep 15, 2009

        Dear Frank,

        I ever find your posts, 5 years of experience now! I'd love to go, last time I was there they still had the towers, long time no apple.

        Love, Simone