Re: Wackos and Holefolks Ballad

  • val2160
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009

      "You find your identity in the damage that's been done to you. Very, very dangerous. You find your identity in your wounds, in your, uhh, in the scars, in places where you've been beat up and you turn them into a medal. We all wear our things we survive with some honor but the honor is in, is in, wear those things but also transcending them, and moving past them. Everybody has experience with those things but if you live in them, if you make them your life it's a very dangerous life to make for yourself and it's going to be a very hard and unsatisfying. And that's a daily choice and a daily experience."

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WHp-lfpvW0