Re: The Christmas Foundation; Beginning of a New Cosmic Age

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hi Dottie,

      You know that we were created on Saturn by the Thrones/Demiurge, and in
      the same way on the Sun the First Æon/Christ created the first
      elemental kingdom, who are going to be Men on the next cycle, Jupiter,
      so that Christ has something to do with the elemental kingdom is not so
      mystic, but I don't know what at that time. I could understand it if it
      was 1879.

      Love,
      Kim

      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      > Hi Kim,
      >
      > I will share the portion where it goes on further to include why this
      was also important for the elemental beings...something about streaming
      out and then back in for understanding....it is really a powerful book
      this little book. I've read it before but of course with no
      understanding at all. Now when I read the Christ meets His Own Image
      does my mouth drop.

      > But I have to say Kim I am glad you too do not understand
      it....because this way you do not tell me from a book but we can
      discover it through our own angels together:)))

      > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the
      human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner

      something else. It takes me back to the Image spoken of in Genesis but I
      have no inner understanding as to how this Image, how these bodies can
      be left behind in such a manner that they can then meet again at the
      appropriate time, as if they are independent of one another...or maybe
      that is what occurs once one is able to transcend this world, he is able
      to leave the...well nevermind that will just have to come in time I
      guess....
      > I have the same problem, and I can't see the why? What has it to do
      with the deserting angels?
      > If I had the why the how would follow I think.
      >
      > Do he use words for something we know through other words. Has he any
      references to others who can illuminate our mind?