Re: The Twelve around Christ

    Message 1 of 121 , Feb 2, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "ottmar12" <ottmar12@...> wrote:

      > I hesitated to post this, because it's very personal, because of the
      > occult or incarnations content and it seems to be of interest only for
      > very few members of this list

      You're concluding this on the basis of active feedback and comments, I suppose, but don't underestimate the attentive lurkers: Of the 328 registered subscribers, you may cut quite a few as trolls and inactive deadweight (people on Web Only/No Email subscriptions who have forgotten they are still here), but at roughly one third, I believe, are receiving individual emails or daily digests, and your posts are more on topic than very many others, including a lot of my own, and they're here precisely to see views exchanged about subjects you exemplify here.

      That much said, I may be repeating myself once again (yawn), but this is a public e-group, which means that everything we write is gobbled up in certain quarters that spew out sheer hatred and bile against Steiner, anthroposophy, and Waldorf via the internet with any ammo they get their hands on, and these quarters are prone to abuse any personal information, whether we're talking about private family affairs or deeply personal thoughts about spiritual and esoteric matters.

      Tarjei
    • sim1dmg
      Message 121 of 121 , Sep 15, 2009

        Dear Frank,

        I ever find your posts, 5 years of experience now! I'd love to go, last time I was there they still had the towers, long time no apple.

        Love, Simone