Re: The Christmas Foundation; Beginning of a New Cosmic Age

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2009
      Dear Dottie,

      You wrote
      > This thought of the Christ Being meeting His Image is really really something else. It takes me back to the Image spoken of in Genesis but I have no inner understanding as to how this Image, how these bodies can be left behind in such a manner that they can then meet again at the appropriate time, as if they are independent of one another...or maybe that is what occurs once one is able to transcend this world, he is able to leave the...well nevermind that will just have to come in time I guess....
      I have the same problem, and I can't see the why? What has it to do with the deserting angels?
      If I had the why the how would follow I think.

      Do he use words for something we know through other words. Has he any references  to others who can illuminate our mind?

      Love,
      Kim
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2, 2009
        Hi Kim,

        I will share the portion where it goes on further to include why this was also important for the elemental beings...something about streaming out and then back in for understanding....it is really a powerful book this little book. I've read it before but of course with no understanding at all. Now when I read the Christ meets His Own Image does my mouth drop.

        But I have to say Kim I am glad you too do not understand it....because this way you do not tell me from a book but we can discover it through our own angels together:)))

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 2, 2009
          Hi Dottie,

          You know that we were created on Saturn by the Thrones/Demiurge, and in
          the same way on the Sun the First Æon/Christ created the first
          elemental kingdom, who are going to be Men on the next cycle, Jupiter,
          so that Christ has something to do with the elemental kingdom is not so
          mystic, but I don't know what at that time. I could understand it if it
          was 1879.

          Love,
          Kim

          <dottie_z@...> wrote:

          > Hi Kim,
          >
          > I will share the portion where it goes on further to include why this
          was also important for the elemental beings...something about streaming
          out and then back in for understanding....it is really a powerful book
          this little book. I've read it before but of course with no
          understanding at all. Now when I read the Christ meets His Own Image
          does my mouth drop.

          > But I have to say Kim I am glad you too do not understand
          it....because this way you do not tell me from a book but we can
          discover it through our own angels together:)))

          > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the
          human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner