Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Christmas Foundation; Beginning of a New Cosmic Age

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2 1:38 AM
      Ultimately what we are fighting for is to make true the deed by Rudolf Steiner that serves the whole way of man. If we consider Grosse's words we realize that Steiner overcame 869 and spirit now has to do with a tripart and not a separation from our own development. And this is what ultimately we fight for: spirit is a truth in our world. And utlimately the most important truth in our world. For if we do not understand we are spirit then we continue to sleep and those awake will have to keep carrying us until we either wake up or succumb to being a zoey.

      All good things,

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2 4:06 AM
        Dear Dottie,

        You wrote
        > This thought of the Christ Being meeting His Image is really really something else. It takes me back to the Image spoken of in Genesis but I have no inner understanding as to how this Image, how these bodies can be left behind in such a manner that they can then meet again at the appropriate time, as if they are independent of one another...or maybe that is what occurs once one is able to transcend this world, he is able to leave the...well nevermind that will just have to come in time I guess....
        I have the same problem, and I can't see the why? What has it to do with the deserting angels?
        If I had the why the how would follow I think.

        Do he use words for something we know through other words. Has he any references  to others who can illuminate our mind?

        Love,
        Kim
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 2 7:37 AM
          Hi Kim,

          I will share the portion where it goes on further to include why this was also important for the elemental beings...something about streaming out and then back in for understanding....it is really a powerful book this little book. I've read it before but of course with no understanding at all. Now when I read the Christ meets His Own Image does my mouth drop.

          But I have to say Kim I am glad you too do not understand it....because this way you do not tell me from a book but we can discover it through our own angels together:)))

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 2 2:13 PM
            Hi Dottie,

            You know that we were created on Saturn by the Thrones/Demiurge, and in
            the same way on the Sun the First Æon/Christ created the first
            elemental kingdom, who are going to be Men on the next cycle, Jupiter,
            so that Christ has something to do with the elemental kingdom is not so
            mystic, but I don't know what at that time. I could understand it if it
            was 1879.

            Love,
            Kim

            <dottie_z@...> wrote:

            > Hi Kim,
            >
            > I will share the portion where it goes on further to include why this
            was also important for the elemental beings...something about streaming
            out and then back in for understanding....it is really a powerful book
            this little book. I've read it before but of course with no
            understanding at all. Now when I read the Christ meets His Own Image
            does my mouth drop.

            > But I have to say Kim I am glad you too do not understand
            it....because this way you do not tell me from a book but we can
            discover it through our own angels together:)))

            > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the
            human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner