Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Christmas Foundation; Beginning of a New Cosmic Age

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2009
      This thought of the Christ Being meeting His Image is really really something else. It takes me back to the Image spoken of in Genesis but I have no inner understanding as to how this Image, how these bodies can be left behind in such a manner that they can then meet again at the appropriate time, as if they are independent of one another...or maybe that is what occurs once one is able to transcend this world, he is able to leave the...well nevermind that will just have to come in time I guess....

      " A certain responsibility in the soul is involved when attention is directed to the Christmas Conference - the responsibility to make it a reality; otherwise it will withdraw from earthly existence and go the same way as the moon beings of which I have spoken of today. Of course in a certain sense the impulse of the Christmas Conference was actually in the world. Whether it will become effective in life depends upon whether its impulse continues. This was expressed quite clearly. The spiritual Foundation Stone of the Anthroposophical Society was laid in the hearts of every participant. We brought the meeting to a formal conclusion, but actually this Christmas Conference should never be closed, it should continue perpetually in the life of the Anthroposophical Society...

      It has come about that at the age when people usually retire, I have made a new beginning, for in fact I regard what happened at the Christmas Conference in Dornach as a beginning, a genuine beginning in life...Let us work together, realizing the deep significance and seriousness of the Dornach Conference...The it will have been much more than a festival week; it will be an impulse affecting the whole world and the destiny of man. And that is the right impulse for all anthroposophical work and activity and life."

      (...)"In the spiritual world which borders on our physical earth - it was here that Alexander and Aristotle met with Harun al-Rashid and his councellor to consult together as to the further progress of Christianity in Europe, with an eye to what was to come at the end of the 19th century, when Michael would again have the Rulership on earth...Such was the real course of events. In the physical world the Council of Constantinople which abolished the spirit, and in the world immediately bordering on the physical, a heavenly Council which took the form of the meeting of Christ himself with His Own Image."

      This meeting of the Christ with His Own Image is the meeting 'with his Life Spirit'. For Rudolf Steiner then continues to describe this cosmic process: 'The Christ Himself, the Christ Who had come down to earth leaving His Spirit Man on the sun and His Life Spirit in the atmosphere around the earth, bringing down His Ego and his Spirit Self to the earth - the Christ was moving East to West...towards Europe."

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2, 2009
        I was thinking about the thought on the soul's disposition and realized that we also carry this not only life to life but in between death and a new birth as well.

        I was thinking that those who have...well, specifically, Paulina, blessed be she, certain personalities here that might be seen as egoish or harsh sometimes actually show a love of Anthroposophy in a way that those who have egoish personalities who have a love of themselves primarily, do not.

        See, Paulina can serve anthros who love this work of Michael because she endeavored to stay true to it even when there were things she did not necessarily agree with it when it came to others speaking on it different than she had come to understand it. She can continue to serve the mystery because she stayed true to it and looks to continue to serve it. She did not betray it by putting her own ego needs to be recognized before Michael's call to order. She put Michael first.
        So the soul's disposition carries on after we die. And I imagine that is how we bring it back with us and then certain experiences/karmic responsibilities on this ongoing path of development that allow us to develop ever higher this understanding of a good human being.

        All good things,

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 2, 2009
          Ultimately what we are fighting for is to make true the deed by Rudolf Steiner that serves the whole way of man. If we consider Grosse's words we realize that Steiner overcame 869 and spirit now has to do with a tripart and not a separation from our own development. And this is what ultimately we fight for: spirit is a truth in our world. And utlimately the most important truth in our world. For if we do not understand we are spirit then we continue to sleep and those awake will have to keep carrying us until we either wake up or succumb to being a zoey.

          All good things,

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 2, 2009
            Dear Dottie,

            You wrote
            > This thought of the Christ Being meeting His Image is really really something else. It takes me back to the Image spoken of in Genesis but I have no inner understanding as to how this Image, how these bodies can be left behind in such a manner that they can then meet again at the appropriate time, as if they are independent of one another...or maybe that is what occurs once one is able to transcend this world, he is able to leave the...well nevermind that will just have to come in time I guess....
            I have the same problem, and I can't see the why? What has it to do with the deserting angels?
            If I had the why the how would follow I think.

            Do he use words for something we know through other words. Has he any references  to others who can illuminate our mind?

            Love,
            Kim
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 2, 2009
              Hi Kim,

              I will share the portion where it goes on further to include why this was also important for the elemental beings...something about streaming out and then back in for understanding....it is really a powerful book this little book. I've read it before but of course with no understanding at all. Now when I read the Christ meets His Own Image does my mouth drop.

              But I have to say Kim I am glad you too do not understand it....because this way you do not tell me from a book but we can discover it through our own angels together:)))

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 2, 2009
                Hi Dottie,

                You know that we were created on Saturn by the Thrones/Demiurge, and in
                the same way on the Sun the First Æon/Christ created the first
                elemental kingdom, who are going to be Men on the next cycle, Jupiter,
                so that Christ has something to do with the elemental kingdom is not so
                mystic, but I don't know what at that time. I could understand it if it
                was 1879.

                Love,
                Kim

                <dottie_z@...> wrote:

                > Hi Kim,
                >
                > I will share the portion where it goes on further to include why this
                was also important for the elemental beings...something about streaming
                out and then back in for understanding....it is really a powerful book
                this little book. I've read it before but of course with no
                understanding at all. Now when I read the Christ meets His Own Image
                does my mouth drop.

                > But I have to say Kim I am glad you too do not understand
                it....because this way you do not tell me from a book but we can
                discover it through our own angels together:)))

                > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the
                human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner