Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Twelve around Christ

    Message 1 of 121 , Jan 31, 2009
      My love, I am always taking it easy:)~

      I was appreciating yours and Ottmar's post and kept seeing these little comments come up about 'false' etc. and then something you wrote and then I thought 'oh boy I don't want it to go down that route'...but clear enough you boys get along so I trust it'll all get ironed out and we can get some clear thoughts on all these Buddhas:)
      love, me

    • sim1dmg
      Message 121 of 121 , Sep 15 9:36 AM

        Dear Frank,

        I ever find your posts, 5 years of experience now! I'd love to go, last time I was there they still had the towers, long time no apple.

        Love, Simone