Re: looney bin

    Message 1 of 121 , Jan 29, 2009
      Val quotes Diana:

      > I think I'll point out, as long as the loonies are running loose
      > today, that over on AT, Val is reprinting most of my critics posts
      > without comment. I don't know if that's supposed to just be getting
      > my goat, but it's also starting to seem a little threatening to me,
      > not to mention completely unhinged.

      Diana feels threatened when she's quoted, Val, you better watch out. She shouldn't be writing so much about you and me and Dottie and so on, because it's against the rules and it's all ad homs. Address the issues, not the personalities, or you'll have to spend a week on the bench after three violations.

      Tarjei
    • sim1dmg
      Message 121 of 121 , Sep 15, 2009

        Dear Frank,

        I ever find your posts, 5 years of experience now! I'd love to go, last time I was there they still had the towers, long time no apple.

        Love, Simone