Stalking and Threatening and Insulting Subscribers, Oh My! (was Re: Self Pride)

    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 29, 2009
      Val quoted Diana:

      > (And we might note that it turned
      > out to be an anthroposophist - Tarjei - making these ridiculous joking
      > threats against other anthroposophists anyway. Are these people
      > twisted or what?)

      I wonder how Martin Wilson "turned out to be"  Tarjei the Anthroposophist. Aren't the holefolks priding themselves on slam dunk conclusions based upon hard evidence?

      sufimysterious probably "turns out to be" me too in Diana's head, because with God on her side sufimysterious could be Martin's wife or girlfriend or sister -- or his ex, they probably broke up over disagreeements about Steiner.

      Tarjei
    • val2160
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 29, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <coolvibes@...> wrote:

        > Val quoted Diana:
        >
        > > (And we might note that it turned
        > > out to be an anthroposophist - Tarjei - making these ridiculous joking
        > > threats against other anthroposophists anyway. Are these people
        > > twisted or what?)
        >
        > I wonder how Martin Wilson "turned out to be" Tarjei the
        > Anthroposophist.

        In a bizarre twist, of course!

        >Aren't the holefolks priding themselves on slam dunk
        > conclusions based upon hard evidence?

        Maybe. They pride themselves on critical thinking.

        > sufimysterious probably "turns out to be" me too in Diana's head,
        > because with God on her side sufimysterious could be Martin's wife or
        > girlfriend or sister -- or his ex, they probably broke up over
        > disagreeements about Steiner.

        A bizarre tryst! I can see why sufimysterious could make for confusing times in Waldorf Critic land. It's like my mama always tol' me when I was growin' up in Appalachia-hon' she would say-don' be  throwin' your piana down that ther' ol' mine shaft cuz ya won' git nuthin' but a flat miner.-Val
      • val2160
        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 29, 2009
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "mikaelzohr"
          <mikaelzohr@...> wrote:

          > ATCIA (Anthroposophy Tomorrow's Counter Intelligence Agency) can now
          > disclose to the public with certainty that Diana Winters is a WC
          > moderator and receives all email addressed to the group owner at
          >
          > waldorf-critics-owner@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > sufimysterious is a wacko who writes to one group moderator after
          > another. She tells us:
          >
          > "Actually please don't worry about approving membership, I will wait
          > until you get the disinfectant and things smell nicer...
          > Besides
          > God does not
          > Approve of my Being here.."
          >
          > I believe we are all happy that God approved sufimysterious's journey
          > to the WC instead, where the odor is more pleasing to her nostrils,
          > and that He also approved the spooking of Mrs. Winters.
          >
          > Mikael Zohr
          > Provisional Moderator

          Dear Michael,

          Perhaps you could offer your services to the Waldorf Critics. I believe
          Dan mentioned that he is trying to assemble a team of moderators. -Val