Re: Rudolf Steiner as Standup Comedian

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike helsher" <mhelsher@...> wrote:

      > This is just phenomenal reading. Nice that I have time to read it
      > also. And how bizarre a coincidence that I would post about a famous
      > stand up comic before even seeing this post.:)Is that a Jungian
      > synchronicity?

      Yeah, I love Robin Williams, and you're absolutely right that this was veery complimentary to the lecture, especially what RS said in the beginning:

      "Someone in a certain position in life, who, through all sorts of means that are well-known and need not be mentioned, has become, let us say, a minister or councillor of state, does not necessarily have the mission (vocation) to occupy this post. Such a person may hold a high position, yet his or her mission may be that of a clerk, but we need not suppose that for this reason the position cannot be occupied."

      Few fit this description better than GWB.