Fw: Re: Fw: Re: Fwd: Re: Menzer re AAG history - final

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2009
      Frank, that's Webster Tarpley. In a way, he
      seems to be your kind of chelovek; he loves
      FDR, wants to go back to the New Deal. He
      also was involved with the LaRouchies, but
      apparently he became disenchanted with the
      "personality cult"; I don't know exactly
      what his relation to them is now. But he
      is a highly intelligent, highly cultured
      man; his main contribution to historical
      studies was perhaps his tracing of the
      development of the financial power structure
      from Venice to London. I haven't detected
      in him any knowledge of Anthroposophy, and
      I don't necessarily agree with every word he
      writes, but I think that his theories on
      "deep politics" deserve serious
      consideration.

      And so does Lochmann's website; there is
      much, much more there than just the note
      about Tarpley.

      R.