Re: Big Bounce and Occult Science

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 12, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dg"
      <simonedim@...> wrote:
      > Appeal
      > to his authority doesn't make a good argument . . . .

      True, but I wasn't really appealing to authority;
      again, I was trying to point out that not all the
      "authorities" are in agreement. But again, I
      would suggest going back to the very beginnings,
      with Lehrs and Steiner.

      > ps: Hmm, I just visited Mr. Stolyarov website and I feel we didn't
      > make a fair exchange: I introduce to you one of the biggest names of
      > science in the 20th century and you directed me to a man whose
      > credentials is being a science fiction novelist and amateur
      > mathematician who contests not only big bang but relativity, quantum
      > mechanics, etc. I wonder if he's ok with Newton's laws of
      > classic mechanic or he has some objections as well.

      I was making a weak joke about Stolyarov; but
      if you want "big names", you could try here:
      <http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Cosmology-Big-Bang-Theory.htm>
      If you Google around, I would guess that you
      could find plenty more.

      R.